Hardline Crawlers
October 19, 2017, 11:57:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Calendar for all upcoming rides and competitions.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Compressors for sale.  (Read 1375 times)
Juan_Hong_Loe
Easyline Crawler

That's dumb

« on: May 28, 2017, 12:24:23 PM »

So I bought these compressors from my dads neighbor who works in maintenance at the university of Alabama. Both of these come from there. The greenish-blue one was fully operational when removed, just replaced for a larger unit. The other one was one he got from them when they were cleaning out their extra inventory items. Both of these are three phase motors and I have a phase converter that I can sell as well if needed. I bought these with the intention of rebuilding the greenish-blue one and just putting the other one together for my personal shop but to be honest I just don't want to fool with them. Both are Quincy brand compressors and they still have parts kits available for both. $400 for the pair and another $200 for the converter. Located in Tuscaloosa, AL.

*********price drop from $500 for the pair to $400 for the pair.*********
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 01:21:09 PM by Juan_Hong_Loe » Logged
Juan_Hong_Loe
Easyline Crawler

That's dumb

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 12:40:26 PM »

I have more pics but for some reason I can't upload them to anything at the moment...
grcthird
Easyline Crawler

Birmingham, AL

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 06:38:29 AM »

What a fawking deal! 

kmcminn

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 07:25:21 AM »

Single phase? 240 or 120?

Pile of parts.
Juan_Hong_Loe
Easyline Crawler

That's dumb

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 08:04:32 AM »

Single phase? 240 or 120?

Three phase as stated in description and also like in description there is a phase converter that I can sell with them as well.
kmcminn

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 08:39:18 AM »

Three phase as stated in description and also like in description there is a phase converter that I can sell with them as well.

Sorry reading isnt my specialty. Good deal right.

Pile of parts.
Juan_Hong_Loe
Easyline Crawler

That's dumb

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 10:19:44 AM »

Sorry reading isnt my specialty. Good deal right.

Yeah I think it is a good deal. I just don't have the time or ambition anymore to do anything with them. Figured I'd make someone else a deal if possible.
Shortbus

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 01:58:04 PM »

Could you post the model and revision numbers from serial tag?   And a closer picture of unload control on side of compressor?  Some with double unloader can easily be set up for continuous operation. Regardless it's hard to beat a Quincy. 
Juan_Hong_Loe
Easyline Crawler

That's dumb

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 11:04:56 AM »

Could you post the model and revision numbers from serial tag?   And a closer picture of unload control on side of compressor?  Some with double unloader can easily be set up for continuous operation. Regardless it's hard to beat a Quincy. 

Yes I can. Might be tomorrow as I am not home at the moment.
jayphizzle

Junk Wheeler

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »

From the looks of them, the green one has the adjustable unloader (can be run continuously) and the blue one will require a check valve to unload in the off cycle. A quincy is definitely top of the line and parts are readily available. You could even replace the motor with a single phase as long as it's not over 7.5 hp and still have a great deal on air. GLWS

Jeremy P*******r
Eclectic, ALABAMA
RIGLESS 4 NOW
Roll Tide
Juan_Hong_Loe
Easyline Crawler

That's dumb

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »

Price drop...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: