• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Farmers/ Tractor tires for sale

poolman

I have 2 tractor tires that I probably will not use. Already cut and are much lighter than my 43sx. Will fit on a 16 Wheel. $1,000 Text 502 600 1745 or pm. Thanks Anthony.

In Bardstown KY 40004

Patrick you need thes for when you try to follow a tree trimmer around D&k. Ya know farmers on the back hookers in the front. It works for another guy! :stir:

I can't say I wouldn't love to have them, I just can't justify the purchase for something I would use occasionally.

Re: Re: Farmers/ Tractor tires for sale

pholmann said:
I can't say I wouldn't love to have them, I just can't justify the purchase for something I would use occasionally.
Well quit hitting the bunny hills and start hitting something hard! Unless you're skeered that motor won't spin em :stir:

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Couple 12 packs of corona and a live chicken and my neighbors cat? U gotta catch the cat tho. Little bastard is fast...

Bronco72 said:
Couple 12 packs of corona and a live chicken and my neighbors cat? U gotta catch the cat tho. Little bastard is fast...

I'm done with Corona, back to Miller lite! :drinkers: and I don't like cats! :****:

Picture of them mounted.

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 109
fordcontraption01 said:
Were those the tires that was on selveys blue buggy? If so I've seen em digging like hell in jellico awhile back. :****:

That's Donnie rafter b2000 on here, he has rode with Selvey for years, and Selvey has a set or 2. And yes that's them.