• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD. '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $9800

Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $11k

You must be out of options to put this thread on here...

Re: Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $11k

Eddyj said:
You must be out of options to put this thread on here...
Google it......

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

::) Typical JD for sell thread.....gets derailed and he will end up sellling it for more than what he has in it and the person will want to give him more than his asking price just for being a swell guy.

TacomaJD said:
Yeah we talked about that beforehand, no cake smearing or any of that horse ****. We fed each other one bite of cake for the cameras and didn't eat any more of it. Lol

Same here. My wife had a sit down talk with me and my grooms men that went like this "Dan, if you smash cake in my face, I will kill you, Guys yall hold it together until the old folks leave and I do not care who you bring as a date as long as both of you keep your clothes on" My groomsmen polished off all the cake and leftover ordurvs with the cleaning crew at about 3 am.

onepieceatatime said:
I'm getting married this summer and y'all got me thinking that instead of smashing cake in her face I might just need to throw her piece on the ground and stomp that ****.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
:rolf:

I bet jd is selling it because of the damage it does to the environment to promote climate change. He is gonna use half the money to put solar panels on the new house and rascal and the other half for some of that trump grief counseling.

In the mean time I'm gonna be enjoying America being made great again! :woot:

BUG-E J said:
I bet jd is selling it because of the damage it does to the environment to promote climate change. He is gonna use half the money to put solar panels on the new house and rascal and the other half for some of that trump grief counseling.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

BUG-E J said:

Well played sir, well played. Hahahahaha

but really though, Trump grief counselling is a serious matter.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Well played sir, well played. Hahahahaha

but really though, Trump grief counselling is a serious matter.......

I laughed so hard I lost control of my fidget spinner and it got stuck in my man bun

money_pit_yj said:
::) Typical JD for sell thread.....gets derailed and he will end up sellling it for more than what he has in it and the person will want to give him more than his asking price just for being a swell guy.

Yeah, but that was his pre-marriage luck, we all know that sh*t is gonna change!

Sent pics and info to Champion Powersports in Athens today on my bike and Ranger in an attempt to trade even for a brand new '16 Cross Country 8 Ball. Got my fingers crossed, but doubt it will do any good. Lol.

That's a bad bitch, stock.
eb076fc02c2514b60cfa2545a15945f4.jpg
8be81b5ef087466a2ae1383d96a63bbd.jpg

DAMN GOOD LOOKING BIKE . ITS THE NEXT BEST THING TO A STREET GLIDE LOL. ;D

RHINO660 said:
DAMN GOOD LOOKING BIKE . ITS THE NEXT BEST THING TO A STREET GLIDE LOL. ;D
I agree, whole lot cheaper than a Street Glide haha.

BUG-E J said:
I thought you weren't gonna stop riding once you got married? I guess you should have googled that and did your research before you said it! :butt:
Hahaha hahahahahahahaha

CHASMAN9 said:
Remember, he got married. His balls are in her purse now. :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR
Double hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Double hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I thought for sure you were going to post something like "sure do hate to see this go, a whole lotta memories in that thing" Guess not.

Re: Re: Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $11k

money_pit_yj said:
I thought for sure you were going to post something like "sure do hate to see this go, a whole lotta memories in that thing" Guess not.
Lmao that's funny

I would reconsider buying any victory. I think the resale value is gonna be even shittier than it is already with them stopping production. Just my 2 cents.

Re:

Idk if it will be that much worse, there is 2 year old Victory baggers with 5k+ miles for sale for $2k more than what a new one costs now lol. It would definitely suck to have already paid for one before the big discounts, but a bagger that nice for $13k shouldnt drop too much, I wouldn't think.

But im gonna ride it, not sell it......right? Hahahaha. Resale obviously aint too good on a full size 570 ranger either, lose/lose lol

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Idk if it will be that much worse, there is 2 year old Victory baggers with 5k+ miles for sale for $2k more than what a new one costs now lol. It would definitely suck to have already paid for one before the big discounts, but a bagger that nice for $13k shouldnt drop too much, I wouldn't think.

But im gonna ride it, not sell it......right? Hahahaha. Resale obviously aint too good on a full size 570 ranger either, lose/lose lol

So when the truck going up for sail

Re: Re:

BUG-E J said:
So when the truck going up for sail
Refer to BeerJ's signature

"I'll have this truck a good long while." Or something like that. Lol

But for real, man i love it. Drove it on our honeymoon, 17 mpg. Feels like 40mpg compared to the old 6 liter gasser.

$10k for the Ranger - no trailer, brang me some monies. :flipoff1: