• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD. '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $9800

Re:

They want my bike and my ranger and 3800 for a $13k leftover 2016 Victory Cross Country.... No Victory for me. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
No Victory for me. Haha.

See your learning how to be married already. Once you learn your always wrong you'll never divorce

Re:

BUG-E J said:
See your learning how to be married already. Once you learn your always wrong you'll never divorce

Yeah I always heard you can either be right or happy, the choice is yours. molaugh

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Yeah I always heard you can either be right or happy, the choice is yours. molaugh
If your real good you will do little minor things to get bitched at about so you know why your in trouble. Nothing worse than letting them look for something to bitch about and you not know why they are pissed.

Re: Re:

BUG-E J said:
If your real good you will do little minor things to get bitched at about so you know why your in trouble. Nothing worse than letting them look for something to bitch about and you not know why they are pissed.
That's just when I say fawk it and go get on the bike and take a cruise.....and hope I don't come back and see my **** thrown out into the yard. molaugh

Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $11k

$9k for just Ranger or $9800 for Ranger and trailer included!

Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $11k

TacomaJD said:
$9k for just Ranger or $9800 for Ranger and trailer included!
Trade you an 800s with tons of upgrades

Re:

I've seen that thing in action many times. It's definitely "upgraded" haha

Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $9800

Gotten questions about miles and hours. Here they are. 366 miles and 50 hours. Super low.

015aa9f799e6a36d1853139000a77102.jpg
a48279a4627a32be7562f54ed0e3c9b9.jpg

Re: '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $9800

Sure does look good cleaned up!
bc410e1c7b86c7ad297d149e830e6c8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dang I was gonna offer you $9k the other day. But then I realized I aint got time to fart around in the woods on a suped up golf cart anyway :dblthumb:

Re: Re: SOLD. '16 Polaris Ranger 570 XP full size AND trailer $9800

TBItoy said:
Dang I was gonna offer you $9k the other day. But then I realized I aint got time to fart around in the woods on a suped up golf cart anyway :dblthumb:
I liked it, just wasn't as cool as a crawler. And it's getting to where I don't have time to take off a whole day to go ride in the woods, whereas I can go ride for an hour or two on motorcycle at any given time day or night and get my fix. I want to get another crawler one day, but it will be several years down the road after I am done with school. Or I may just never pick it back up again, who knows. Long as I can ride a motorcycle, I am pretty content.

Re:

Yep, I'm right there with ya.

I gotta get something more capable than my Tacoma that I can still drive on the road to go to GMP for the afternoon. And a cheap motorcycle. My boss has a half dozen old 80s jap bikes in different states of disrepair that he's offered to give me, but they all will take more effort than they are worth

Re:

Get ya a jap cruiser with windshield, comfy seat, big floorboards, some form of saddle bags whether soft or hard, and rock out. With comfort and storage, you'll be much more apt to say, hmm, think I'll ride to work today, or ride to beer store, or ride to get this or that. Lol. So utilitarian, I love mine. Kawi cruisers can be picked up fairly cheap and are rock solid reliable. Mine is a 2006 Kawi Vulcan Nomad 1600, the older 1500's can be picked up even cheaper and are still very nice bikes. The first 1500's were carb bikes, then the swapped over to fi for a few years before upgrading to the 1600.