• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB-Ford 10 Lug 19.5 Wheel

ridered3

Not Rigless
Wanted to Buy!!!

Ford 10 lug, 19.5" by 9" wide wheel. Only looking for one so I have a spare, but for the right price I'd buy two. Would prefer Steel wheels since that's what is on the truck, but for the right price I'd go Aluminum wheel too.

Fits a 2002 F450 dually (not sure if that matters on these trucks) with the 10 on 225mm (8 7/8") lug pattern. Would have a hub bore size of 168mm (6 5/8").

Located close to Nashville, TN but will be traveling for work the next few weeks and always seem to be running the roads.

Easiest method to contact me is call or text 931-three nine seven-3319.

Thanks Patrick

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 139
There was a 10 lug F SuperDuty at the pull n save a couple months ago, it had wheels and baldish tires on it.

I was scoping the D80 rear.

TBItoy said:
There was a 10 lug F SuperDuty at the pull n save a couple months ago, it had wheels and baldish tires on it.

I was scoping the D80 rear.

Ah that's good to know. When I saw you had replied I figured you had one sitting around the house since I was there last weekend.

May make a trip over to the Pull n Save to scope it out. I picked up a decent used 19.5 tire right after getting the truck, but haven't had that luck for a wheel yet.

Re:

J&t truck parts in marion, NC. Lots of late model super duty inventory.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

I have a bent rim I'm using as a spare I could also use one. If a couple pop up I could take one or two off your hands.

Re:

mcutler said:
J&t truck parts in marion, NC. Lots of late model super duty inventory.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Good to know there. I'm rarely out that way, but once your MJ is finished and you bring it over to TN to wheel maybe I can get you to transport a couple of wheels for me...

Eddyj said:
I have a bent rim I'm using as a spare I could also use one. If a couple pop up I could take one or two off your hands.

Sounds good. If I run across a couple of them I'll certainly let you know.

I have a few 19.5s I could part with. I think some still have decent tires. But im about 7 or so hours from you up in Va. I think mine are off of a 06 model.

d9marko said:
I have a few 19.5s I could part with. I think some still have decent tires. But im about 7 or so hours from you up in Va. I think mine are off of a 06 model.

Good to know. I'm never out that way, but have a buddy coming to TN sometime soonish from Alexandria, VA, but unsure if he is flying or driving in.

May get back in touch with you on them once I hear from him.

I have a 96 f450 i pulled the engine out of.... it has 10 lug 16" wheels tho

d9marko said:
Just let me know brother. We'll work something out

Will do once I know their plans.

gottagofast said:
I have a 96 f450 i pulled the engine out of.... it has 10 lug 16" wheels tho

Think you could stretch those wheels about 3.5 more inches to work for me and Eddyj?

gottagofast said:
Prolly wash those big tars in hot water and shrink em to fit lol

The Luke said:
I generally just throw ice water on mine to shrink them.....

Both of those methods could work for the tires, but not sure what the methods would do for the massive disk brakes on the axles.

Anyone else know of any 19.5's floating around? I've found a local junkyard that has three used steel wheels in stock, but I can buy a new steel wheel on Amazon with free shipping for the same as the junkyard's asking price.