• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 42" Red Label

LightBnDr said:
Dude I'm from the same camp. I love reds and believe whole heartedly they out shine treps in our rocks.

Thing is I don't need tires today and I have 80% left on my reds. I just wanted to have another set when the time comes. To make a tire switch years before I need them puts me in a boat of specificity. I'm really on the hunt for 42" reds.

Ya know, I may get ahold of Art. He ran a set shortly and went back to his MTRs

Hey, I hope you get your rig on the ground soon. I'm aching to go wheel again.

Maybe I can get you away from K2. I hate that place. I feel like wolf caves has more to offer from every angle
I don't understand how you could hate K2, great park with great owners. I like to go to practice and it's my preferred style of wheeling. The only place I would say it outshines Wolf Caves is the food, otherwise they're identical. I suggested a few things to the owner of WC, and he's been doing all of them. I'm constantly seeing new Trail signs going up, and amenities put in. I will definitely be going back to Wolf Caves with the new rig, as it's a great park with great ownership as well.

kmcminn said:
I got a practically new set of reds and racelines...
There are a few issues with that.
1) you're not from God's Country and more than a few clicks away, so the deal isn't as simple as it is with the OP.
2) everyone runs racelines, and I want 5" or more of backspacing if I can due to running portals, yours are probably 3.75"ish?
3) I hope to sell these for what I'm in them, and buy some $1000 used 70% reds that keep popping up locally. That would allow me to buy the rest of my steering and be done before fall.

Other than that, I'm listening to what you were thinking.

sleepsontoilet said:
1) you're not from God's Country and more than a few clicks away, so the deal isn't as simple as it is with the OP.

Our side of the south isn't God's country? Coming from someone with your locale, that is like a gay guy telling a straight guy he doesn't know what he is missing...

muddinmetal said:
Our side of the south isn't God's country? Coming from someone with your locale, that is like a gay guy telling a straight guy he doesn't know what he is missing...
I was being facetious, pretty sure he wasn't offended nor took me seriously. Maybe I should put myself in the call in thread?

In all seriousness, I've spoken with several Zuk locals and plan to head east when the new rig is finished. I'd love to check out cable hill, lions den, boat ramp, etc.

sleepsontoilet said:
2) everyone runs racelines, and I want 5" or more of backspacing if I can due to running portals, yours are probably 3.75"ish?
3) I hope to sell these for what I'm in them, and buy some $1000 used 70% reds that keep popping up locally. That would allow me to buy the rest of my steering and be done before fall.

Other than that, I'm listening to what you were thinking.

1. If you can buy 70% reds for a grand thay is a great deal.
2. Culman Alabama is Gods Country. Google it...
3. You better keep the 42s thats what all the JHF fan boys are running these days.

What is you location.

kmcminn said:
1. If you can buy 70% reds for a grand thay is a great deal.
2. Culman Alabama is Gods Country. Google it...
3. You better keep the 42s thats what all the JHF fan boys are running these days.

What is you location.
1) There were some half treads I missed by an hour for $600 last week. A couple friends buy new reds every other year and sell there's for a grand, I missed their post by a few hours too. My last set of reds was $1600 with Trail ready beadlocks, just have to be patient. Justin Kielman posted his reds and trailreadys for $2500 last week too. They're just way more affordable, so it's sensible to sell these with one run and use the extra money for steering. I can't give them away, but if I could break even, I'd be a fool not to.
2) yawn, Tejas has tacos.
3) that's why I bought them, but I never had an issue with reds either.

I live in Houston a few minutes away from Bush Intercontinental Airport.

sleepsontoilet said:
1) There were some half treads I missed by an hour for $600 last week. A couple friends buy new reds every other year and sell there's for a grand, I missed their post by a few hours too. My last set of reds was $1600 with Trail ready beadlocks, just have to be patient. Justin Kielman posted his reds and trailreadys for $2500 last week too. They're just way more affordable, so it's sensible to sell these with one run and use the extra money for steering. I can't give them away, but if I could break even, I'd be a fool not to.
2) yawn, Tejas has tacos.
3) that's why I bought them, but I never had an issue with reds either.

I live in Houston a few minutes away from Bush Intercontinental Airport.

You can have the tacos and the rest that comes with them. But I do love real tacos.

Post up your break even price you can probably find a buyer.

kmcminn said:
You can have the tacos and the rest that comes with them. But I do love real tacos.

Post up your break even price you can probably find a buyer.
I paid $2600 for the tires, $150 to the guy who brought them to me, and $1250ish for the procomps new.

Hey hey, delete this thread please.

We don't need here say and rumors to mysteriously raise the price of second hand reds for us guys who want them.

Ok, let's get on a new track. Red labels don't work that good, treps are way better. So are 43 tsl stickies.

So anybody that has reds laying around, they are just gonna rot. Might as well give em a good home to us guys who just like BFG cuz it looks good in white letters. Thanks

LightBnDr said:
Hey hey, delete this thread please.

We don't need here say and rumors to mysteriously raise the price of second hand reds for us guys who want them.

Ok, let's get on a new track. Red labels don't work that good, treps are way better. So are 43 tsl stickies.

So anybody that has reds laying around, they are just gonna rot. Might as well give em a good home to us guys who just like BFG cuz it looks good in white letters. Thanks

Make ya a deal ....you pay the transport fee for us to go to wolf's caves again and I'll hook you up with a free set of comp series red label sticky sx ground hawgs thumb.gif

Re:

I was told today that 42" go into production next week and they would be ready to ship in 2 to 3 weeks afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk