• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2015 RZR Hi Lifter Edition Fully built Located in NKY

Messymarv2003

2015 Polaris Rzr Hi Lifter

Hi I've got a 2015 Rzr Hi Lifter edition with 115 hrs and 1089 miles that is fully built and ready to do whatever you want. This rzr was raced all season last year at the dirty turtle king of the shell series but has been meticulously maintained and taken care of never put away dirty or left outside always cleaned lubed and bolt checked before and after every ride oil and fluids changed every 30Hrs.

115 Hrs
1089 Miles
Full Custom Built Chromoly roll cage with tree bars
RCV 300m axles on all four corners
RCV 300m output shaft on the transmission
FOX Remote res internal by-pass shocks 2 1\2 inch in the front 3 inch in the rear fully adjustable for hi speed and low speed compression
Dave Carter Billet front Diff
Nelson & Nelson front control arms both upper and lower are chromoly with nelson & nelson uniball joint
Nelson & Nelson front Sway Bar
Holtz Racing Rear Sway Bar
Special Carriers Rear Trailing arms with ORB Rear radius rods
2 to 1 Steering Quickner (1 turn Lock to Lock) With removable steering wheel
SuperAtv power steering rack
PRP Heated seats with Simpson 5 point harnesses
3/8" UHMW Skid plate
Polaris 4500lb winch with synthetic rope
Alba Racing Fully adjustable Clutch with extra springs and weights for tuning
inch and a half wheel spacers on the front
Winshield and 30inch light bar w/white and amber lights there is a switch so you can turn on just the ambers or the amders and the white lights.
Radiator moved to the rear
Comes with ITP double bead lock wheels with 30inch 10ply quadboss Tires also have a spare

Also have a full set of OMF double beadlock wheels with 28 inch mongrel tires that are like new only used twice that can be thrown in for the right deal. Rzr will come with spare belt spare set of brake pads for all four corners that are brand new and a ron woods stainless steel full exhaust that is brand new in the box. There is over $40k invested in building this RZR I'm asking $25000 obo only trades I'm interested in is a corvette, totor home, Rv or a nice ls powered street car absolutely no junk and no tire kickers. Only reason I'm selling is I have a fully built custom rock bouncer and a rzr 900xp. I have some videos of rzr in action available I can send if interested please call or text me at Eight 59- seven 43-8393 if you call and I don't answer please leave a voicemail I'm sure theres things I'm forgetting this is a one of a kind nice piece.

Please post pictures per forum rules. Move to SXS thread.

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts