• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1986 Nissan Hardbody

Dwill817

I have a 1986 Nissan Hardbody for sale. 167K miles. 4cyl 5spd. Manual steering. Great running, clean, little truck. No major dents or dings. Clean title. Fires up the first time, everytime.

I'm the 2nd owner. I searched for awhile for a decent little truck to run around in and this was the best truck I found for the money. I've been driving it back and forth to work some and some 2-3 hour trips and it has done great. Runs 70 down the highway just fine.

Bought it about a month ago near Huntsville and had plans to keep it till the wheels fell off, but I got a deal I couldn't pass up on a buddies truck so now I don't need two.

Only things wrong with it:
- It needs front tires. Rear tires are brand new.
- Tear in seat on the drivers side. (was gonna pop a cover on it)
- Dash is cracked, but it has a cover.
- Clear coat on hood is faded.
- It has a small vacuum leak. It idles just a tad high. I haven't gotten the chance to chase it down yet.

Just a couple cosmetic things, but it really is a reliable run-around truck and its getting harder to find a decent little pickup

Asking 2700 obo.

I'm in Jacksonville, AL near Choccolocco.

I've very busy between work and school so text me first or call and leave a message if I don't answer and I'll return your call whenever I'm available. 256-689-2926.

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg