• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 40 trepador

pplblazerdude

YESUMM
Looking for a 40 trepador for a spare. I cut two last trip out and one can't be fixed. This tire will be a spare so as long as it has some tread and will hold air I'm happy. Let me know what you have.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pplblazerdude said:
Looking for a 40 trepador for a spare. I cut two last trip out and one can't be fixed. This tire will be a spare so as long as it has some tread and will hold air I'm happy. Let me know what you have.

Thank you

You cut 2 in one trip?

smbroady82 said:
You cut 2 in one trip?

Yep. One I'm really not sure what happened but the other failed in a previous repair. They both cut on super easy trails doing nothing hard. I believe the first one got pinched due to low air. Second failed due to be in bad shape over all. I will be going to SXS probably after this year.

pplblazerdude said:

Thank you

I realized i posted this in the wrong forum. I'm sorry. Can a moderator please move it for me.

pplblazerdude said:
Yep. One I'm really not sure what happened but the other failed in a previous repair. They both cut on super easy trails doing nothing hard. I believe the first one got pinched due to low air. Second failed due to be in bad shape over all. I will be going to SXS probably after this year.

That sucks, my 40s took a lot of abuse, I wish I would have kept them.

smbroady82 said:
That sucks, my 40s took a lot of abuse, I wish I would have kept them.

These have as well. They had been raced before I got them. I still think they are great tires just my bad luck.

pplblazerdude said:
I realized i posted this in the wrong forum. I'm sorry. Can a moderator please move it for me.

Moved per OP

ADMINISTRATOR