• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Random stuff for sell Items PRICE INCREASED ACCORDINGLY

money_pit_yj

I have some random stuff I would like to offer up for sale. PM Me for prices. Would post pics but if you dont know what these are your two stupid to buy them. No low ballers. Price is through this weekend then will go up accordingly until sold. All of this is cross posted.

1. 7 feet of Red Gator .095 Weed Eater line. $4
2. Celine Dion 1997 World Tour fan pack (ticket stub, commerative cup and t-shirt)- $175
3. 4 Q-tips- the good kind, not store brand. Johnson and Johnson shafts are good on 3 of them one has slight bend, all heads are clean, fresh and ready to be used.- Make an offer $1.35 each
4. Croquet Set- forget it half of you rednecks dont' even know what this is.- $55
5. 5 crooked 2x4's in various lengths- Make an offer
6. 14K Gold Nugget Ring-$950
7. 4 finger ring that spells out PIMP. all diamonds are certified almost real some of the platinum look plate is worn but still a classy ring- $40 SOLD CREEPY CRAWLER
8. Pimp Juice Goblet- $40 or 90 for the PIMP ring and Goblet together SOLD PENDING PAYMENT THANKS CREEPY CRAWLER
9. 1 box of store brand zip lock bags in various sizes- $12
10. Two pieces of burnt toast. Paid regular loaf price lost track of oven timer and burnt it. Will sell for $4. My loss is your gain!! Would be great croutons.
Will not ship and buyer must be serious and really want this stuff. PM for details and don't waste my time with trades cause I ain't having it. EDIT will trade as package deal for Comp ready bouncer or rzr turbo 1500.
Can't get pics to load
If interested please send text for pics.

Re: Random stuff for sell

I want the pimp ring and goblet combo for $10 more than buying them separate because I just got it like that! Back in the day, we would call it Joc money. Send me your PayPal address and I'll include an extra $10 for shipping. :woot: :woot:

Am I the only one wondering how in the world you ended up with the Celine Dion crap? And croquet sets are those pots my ol lady cooks roast in right?

Any trades??????? Will you ship???????

Hello, I'm a Nigerian prince. I am contacting you in because you are the last remaining heir to....

My driver will arrange pickup and deliver a check for 5000 over asking price.

Thank yew.

I heard mention of an electric dog polisher up for sale recently, do you still have it and what's your bottom dollar?

Can you please mesure the 2x4'S also can you post pic of the weed eater line

jccarter1 said:
jccarter1 said:

Pics added

Attachments

• IMG_8677.JPG
    IMG_8677.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 392
Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Do the Ziploc bags leak at all?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not unless you can see yellow and blue. Once you see green your good

xjmarc said:
Do you take EBT?

I do, price doubles though.

d_daffron said:
I heard mention of an electric dog polisher up for sale recently, do you still have it and what's your bottom dollar?

What's you're top dollar? :dunno:

Re: Random stuff for sell Items added and updated

Any video of toast being burnt? Buttered or Unbuttered? :dunno:

As for the electric dog polisher, I've only used it on my PekaShitz before it ripped the hair off his ass. Make offer. 867-5309. :'(

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
As for the electric dog polisher, I've only used it on my PekaShitz before it ripped the hair off his ass. Make offer. 867-5309. :'(

ADMINISTRATOR

Seeing as you still got that premature load dumping fine hanging over your head why dont you just go ahead and ship it my way.... thumb.gif thumb.gif ;D

CHASMAN9 said:
Any video of toast being burnt? Buttered or Unbuttered? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR
d_daffron said:
Seeing as you still got that premature load dumping fine hanging over your head why dont you just go ahead and ship it my way.... thumb.gif thumb.gif ;D

Yall take your little bromance somehwere else. This is a legitamite for sell add. Moderator please stop there shenanigans.

Apparently the improper use of the quote button is age related

money_pit_yj said:
Yall take your little bromance somehwere else. This is a legitamite for sell add. Moderator please stop there shenanigans.

I was unaware there was anywhere else to take said shenanigans. Are you telling me there is more to this forum than just a classifieds section? Where would I go to partake in this interaction? Are you telling me we have a place to "generally discuss" things or a place to share "tech and fab"?

It's nice to get some light hearted laughter man.

Good on ya bro

I'm scared to ask what pimp juice is?