• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 14 bolt front Rockwell outers. Would trade for steering rockwells

FullThrottle89

Basically everything thing is here except axle shafts and gears. Ouverson 47 spline hubs, spindles already bored for 2" shafts (not pictured), passenger drop new model housing, (will separate housing from rest of parts) high steer arms, 40 spline spool, and all new bearing and bushings for the knuckles. It's ready to weld together. Just lost interest in it. I'm sure I'm missing something. Located in Scottsboro Al. 256 609 0877 $4500. Fastest response is text

Re: 14 bolt front Rockwell outers

f997061bdef637060cc20204a3ea3797.jpg

Stephen.. you need this in your life. If you only wouldn't have blown $4500 on junk. I'll buy that back off you for $2200 cash money.

Just out of curiosity how much money is wrapped up in this already?

Luckly I got a good deal on everything. Is why I'm passing the deal on. More that $4500 in that pile and in boxes on the shelf.

You hear so many different figures on actual cost to do a front 14 I was just wondering if you had a total.
I wish some one would buy it so I could stop day dreaming about owning it n

Eddyj said:
Stephen.. you need this in your life. If you only wouldn't have blown $4500 on junk. I'll buy that back off you for $2200 cash money.

Just out of curiosity how much money is wrapped up in this already?

**** that was cold

Eddyj said:
You hear so many different figures on actual cost to do a front 14 I was just wondering if you had a total.
I wish some one would buy it so I could stop day dreaming about owning it n

10-11K Seems to be the norm

Would separate if I had a buyer for everything. If someone just wants knuckles and hubs let me know.

Re: 14 bolt front Rockwell outers. Would trade for steering rocks

Would trade for steering rocks. I have a new model 14 rear to match for the right deal.

It is exactly at this point in my life that I regret not buying those Rock's years ago!! :****:

Pm sent

If you complete both axles I will trade you my set of steering rocks. Everything on mine is Ouverson 2" super 8's

Latest posts