• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

fabricator1

Located in Muskegon Michigan. Free 400 Chevy short block. Will need bored but good block. With the LS craze maybe nobody even wants these anymore? Don't even know why I'm still tripping on it

Jeep 258 and 5 speed. Motor is tired. Has aftermarket aluminum valve cover. Trans is good

Re: Finally Friday! Free stuff

muddinmetal said:
You seriously need to talk to Kel before you post anything else :****:

I love a 400 sbc
He is probably on a plane now to drive a 250$ box truck full of parts back from Michigan. :****:

Wait until you see next week :****: I have a metric **** ton of stuff I want out of here. Just trying to stay in the good graces of the classifieds

If some one hasn't beat me to it whatever shipping is to 35444 I'll take the 400

fabricator1 said:
Wait until you see next week :****: I have a metric **** ton of stuff I want out of here. Just trying to stay in the good graces of the classifieds

Kel, please go up there and load up all this guy's parts. I am dying

I'm waiting on the ford parts and I will be up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
I'm waiting on the ford parts and I will be up

I didn't even think people would take those for free :stir:
I can post some up if you want em

Whoever is planning on making a trip I'll throw in on the fuel for the 400.

fabricator1 said:
I didn't even think people would take those for free :stir:
I can post some up if you want em
Easy now on the smack talk ha, post em up. It's 7 hour drive for me but if it's worth it I might be willing to come up, might even snag that 400 and see what tannerite can do ????????

REVELATION said:
Did my PM go through about picking up the 400 in person?
Yeah just seen it. I should be able to take care of you. If this one happens to be gone by the time you get up here, I have 2 more in trucks still. Honestly I haven't been pulling them out lately. Just been scrapping them with the trucks. Nobody has wanted them lately and I don't have room to store anymore

fabricator1 said:
Yeah just seen it. I should be able to take care of you. If this one happens to be gone by the time you get up here, I have 2 more in trucks still. Honestly I haven't been pulling them out lately. Just been scrapping them with the trucks. Nobody has wanted them lately and I don't have room to store anymore
If anyone in the south east goes I want a 400. Just need the short block

This **** is killing me.... i worked 94 fkn hours last week
I'm BEGGING for a layoff.... i just hope I can get up there and buy some stuff from ya before it's all gone....

Oh and fwiw I'll be bringing a 30 gooseneck so I can bring some extra stuff south if anyone wants

Oh and yeah I want a 400 too!

If there's no takers on the jeep motor and trans, it's going Friday to get melted into a new prius or something

Re:

I am seriously considering buying my old box truck back for this trip. Nothing like a 6.2 diesel to lull you to sleep while hauling 7k worth of cargo.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I think I'm just going to keep adding to this thread unless there's some rules against it. I figure it's better than whoring up the classifieds with 20 different freebie threads