Sold/Expired Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

Re: Finally Friday! Free stuff

Waggy Dana 44 front. Drivers drop

Attachments

• IMG_1842.JPG
    IMG_1842.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 571

I probably won't partout anymore trucks until I get rid of some of this stuff first. I have so much stuff laying around already, I need to clean up a bunch before i make a bigger mess. Good thing is scrap prices are on the rise

Need your address. my buddy is heading your way on Monday from Tennessee.

fabricator1 said:
I probably won't partout anymore trucks until I get rid of some of this stuff first. I have so much stuff laying around already, I need to clean up a bunch before i make a bigger mess. Good thing is scrap prices are on the rise

I'm waiting on the pic of a pile of Dana 60, Th400s, and 205s going to the scrap yard because no one wants to make a weekend trip molaugh

:stir:

So the last guy came up for a motor. Left with motor, axles, and a transfer case :****: Nice to finally meet some of you guys

Dammit, I hate this thread!!! All the **** I keep missing out on cause it to far to drive for things I don't really need, just want.

But I keep opening up anyway just to piss myself off again. ;D

Tried to get ahold of you to come up sunday.... no answer...

Re:

I am heading up in the next two or so weeks. Anyone needing anything in the Metro Birmingham/Huntsville area might want to set prices and get in touch. I don't have a ton of space, but will have axle, engine, transfer case space for the ride back. Anyone with a clean Wrangler tub or Sami, talk to Fabricator and work a deal as well. I'll have just enough space to haul one on the way up.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

thanks fabricator1 for the hook up with the motor, transfercase and 14bolt. nice getting to talk to you

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am heading up in the next two or so weeks. Anyone needing anything in the Metro Birmingham/Huntsville area might want to set prices and get in touch. I don't have a ton of space, but will have axle, engine, transfer case space for the ride back. Anyone with a clean Wrangler tub or Sami, talk to Fabricator and work a deal as well. I'll have just enough space to haul one on the way up.

. Kel, definitely get in touch with me before you go, I will buy a couple 400/205 combo's

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

heck yeah I have been waiting on someone to come down or go up there is am needing a 14/60 T400 205 myself.

fabricator1 said:
Edelbrock carb. Seemed to work good a couple months ago when I pulled it for fuel injection

Is this still available? Do you know what cfm it is? I'll take it either way if I can get Kel to pick it up for me when he comes up there.

Re:

I think I am headed up next Tuesday. Let me know what you need and let's get it hashed out. No last minute, stuff for this fellah. Gonna be a 22 hour turn and burn and I won't be thinking straight the last quarter of the trip.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I think I am headed up next Tuesday. Let me know what you need and let's get it hashed out. No last minute, stuff for this fellah. Gonna be a 22 hour turn and burn and I won't be thinking straight the last quarter of the trip.

Nice to put a face with a name. Long way to drive for a super car. Lol. You should have taken a bunch more junk home with you. Next time come up when you can hang out awhile

Re:

I will do. Definitely worth the trip. Kevin is great people and just what I expected. May borrow Carnie Man's truck and trailer and get a load next time.

Pair of stainless elbows 3 inch diameter with some supertrapp mufflers tig welded on

Attachments

• IMG_1889.JPG
    IMG_1889.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 236

Latest posts