Sold/Expired Final Friday freebie- free superduty Dana 60

Re: Finally Friday! Free stuff

Bumpers

Attachments

• IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 210

Jk bumpers. 3 different fronts and one rear. All were pulled off customers jeeps who bought my bumpers

I would like to check out the shocks. I have also talked to Fabricator a couple times to go see other stuff he may want to sell. Let me know when a good time is.

Thanks

Sir you could load a trailer down, or maybe 2,3 trailers down, head south and make enough to buy a new truck on the way back! :****:

Not saying fabricators stuff is like this, but I've bought axles from up north that would have to be retubed to be usable because of rust, brake brackets rusted off. Etc.

Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHARPMACHINE said:
I would like to check out the shocks. I have also talked to Fabricator a couple times to go see other stuff he may want to sell. Let me know when a good time is.

Thanks
Shocks are gone. They got snatched up right away. But stop by anytime. There always some projects going on

mcrob0202 said:
if heed call someone back ited all be gone and ill go there not make him deliver
Pm your # again. I think the kid erased the messages since I talked to you and I don't think I have your number anymore

TBItoy said:
Not saying fabricators stuff is like this, but I've bought axles from up north that would have to be retubed to be usable because of rust, brake brackets rusted off. Etc.

Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't ran into that on any front axles. Usually they are a greasy mess. But that being said, I have seen a few bad 14 bolts. It's always the ones that have the u bolts pointing down and that saddle around the bottom of the axle tube. Seems to hold crap and the tubes rust in those 2 spots. I usually cut the tubes off those and save the center for front axle builds. The 14 bolts with the u bolts that point up aren't a problem

fabricator1 said:
I haven't ran into that on any front axles. Usually they are a greasy mess. But that being said, I have seen a few bad 14 bolts. It's always the ones that have the u bolts pointing down and that saddle around the bottom of the axle tube. Seems to hold crap and the tubes rust in those 2 spots. I usually cut the tubes off those and save the center for front axle builds. The 14 bolts with the u bolts that point up aren't a problem

This man is on point.

That's exactly the scenario I ran into. And exactly the solution I came up with. :dblthumb:

At least there is an upside to the oilpain rusting out, keeps the front 60 lubed up! :****:

fabricator1 said:
Shocks are gone. They got snatched up right away. But stop by anytime. There always some projects going on

I need your address, please.

Picked this truck up for $275 just for the 5.3. If anyone can use any other parts off it, your welcome to anything that unbolts

Attachments

• IMG_1709.JPG
    IMG_1709.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 347

This is about all I know about it

Attachments

• IMG_1710.PNG
    IMG_1710.PNG
    251.9 KB · Views: 104

Pair of 5200# trailer axles with electric brakes. I don't think they are to old