• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1974 early bronco - Knoxville, Tn - $10k

adamp

It's a 74 ranger package I believe and I've had it since 2005 or 2006. I pulled it all the way down to nothing, sandblasted the frame and axles, all new poly bushings and body mounts as it went back together. Has Duff radius arms that I had zinc coated instead of powder coated and new 5.5" suspension. Everything under it is new for the most part. New disc brakes up front. Dana 44 front 9" rear. Has a 5.0L roller engine in it with around 85k on it but I threw a 2bbl intake on it when I threw the truck together real fast when I was moving about 6-7 years ago. Have mustang efi stuff to go with it. It does run, fired it up a couple of months ago to make sure everything was still good before I pulled the transmission to rebuild. C4 automatic transmission. That's why it has sat for 6-7 years. Thought torque converter was just bad and put the trans in with new one and turned out to be trans. Has c4 automatic transmission and Dana 20 transfer case. Runs fine and would drive if you got it going but stalls if you come to a complete stop. Hooked it to a good battery though and it fired up first lick even with gas that was probably a few years old and idled. Tons of other brand new parts, all new interior, carpet, corbeau seats, aluminum interior panels, all new seals for the entire truck installed and some still free for the hard top. Have a hard top too but it needs prep work and paint. All good glass. New power boost brakes, has power steering, lift off door hinges, custom oversized dual side tanks. A lot of brand new expensive parts. New aluminum radiator. Basically I had to throw it together fast to get it moving, didn't really work out, moved it around a bunch of times over the years and it's just collected dirt until a couple of months ago when I got a little time to pull the trans. Now need to sell. Body has a couple of minor bruises here and there from moving it around over the years but it's really solid. I have most of the parts it could possibly need put on. Probably duplicates of a lot.
Oh also has a brand new hood on it that was well over $500 alone with freight
Long tube headers and full mandrel bent exhaust.
Has new 17x9 soft 8's and 35" BFGoodrich all terrains with decent tread left. I have 5 wheels and 8 tires.

I've seen a bunch going for $10-15k that are total **** so I'm asking $10k for it.
Knoxville, Tn
Text or call 865-556-9374

Where's Matlock? Does it still have both gas tanks in it? I see a hole but no filler spout. What about the top and other pieces? What all do you still have for it?

ADMINISTRATOR

He's been in contact but been busy with work. Coming this weekend if it's still available but I'm still pushing it because I would like to sell it.

I do not have the rear tank. It has custom dual side tanks, one under each side that hold around 15 gallons each. It is set up for the rear tank but I do not have one. It had an aftermarket poly rear tank but it was accidentally punctured loading it long before the restoration. Still have the filler but no tank. I do have the hardtop, all hardtop glass, and brand new seals for the whole hardtop. Just needs paint. I have mostly all of the parts for it that aren't on it you can see. Have all of the flares, tail light lenses, seals, etc. Mostly all of the parts that went back on it are new. Brakes, suspension, steering, bushings, interior, you name it I bought it. It's just been sitting a long time and so has all of the parts. Needs a little tlc, cleaning, and some more assembly. Body isn't perfect from moving it around a few times but it is extremely solid. Really is a good Bronco to easily have a nice one worth twice what you have in it. I just need to stop storing it for more years to come. I had a ton of projects going at the same time and none got the effort they deserve. Cleaning shop so to speak. I want to liquidate, finish my house, then I can worry about fun stuff.

Latest posts