• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2017 RZR buggy just finished

onealdodge

2017 RZR buggy
Built for my son-few details-he wanted a RZR that looked more like a bouncer/ buggy so this is what the finished product looks like. Shitty pics sorry.
Started as a 1000 high lifter 31" tires, raceline bead locks, RCV shafts-chromoly A-arms, chromoly rear links, harness' winch, LED lights, run cool fans.
His input came from the buggies on this forum and YouTube. It was a cool deal watching him draw out some of the details. He spent hrs. Researching and asking questions. It was a fun build and I enjoyed spending time with him away from the every day rat race. The smile on his face every time he climbs in it is priceless. If you ever get the chance to get youth involved in offroading go for it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 462
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 451
Thats awesome man. I have a 4 yr old girl and 5.5 year old boy and they love it. I cant walk to my shop to turn the lights on without my lil girl behind me. My 5.5 yr old lil boy has a fit if he doesnt get to watch youtube before he goes to bed. He has every Rock Rods video that Matt has put on a DVD and watches them at night going to sleep. He has a 170 but drives my dads Suzuki Sidekick all over the property so ive been looking at several kid buggies to upgrade him to in the future. Glad to see you keeping your son involved in the sport, Hope mine stay involved as they get older.
RZR looks sweet

Very cool I've been thinking about selling my bouncer to do this same thing. I'm wanting to get my son into something similar. Congrats