Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

JosephN said:
Going to the actual fight? Front row tickets are about 250k lol.
You may want to reread what he actually typed. We're all peasants here. Only way we can watch it is if enough of us get together and split the $100 pay per view fee. Well, 'cept for Tony Bolton. He's got more money than a Persian Prince. Me, I'll be watching it in my buddy's shop where he has one of them Kodi boxes or whatever fixed up to where the fight is free. Take that Dana White.

Funny fact. I read where Dana White is a trained boxer and once was some kind of member of Floyds Money Team. Could have been fake news, didn't fact check it, but sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

**** I heard jd got them rental houses on lock and gone be in the front row of the fight. Didn't fact check but sounds about right..... Lol.

Yes you've met me several times but you never remember. Just b-s ing don't hate on me to bad. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

ranger11 said:
**** I heard jd got them rental houses on lock and gone be in the front row of the fight. Didn't fact check but sounds about right..... Lol.

Yes you've met me several times but you never remember. Just b-s ing don't hate on me to bad. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I'm just really good at distributing debt. Unlike Tony Bolton. He done forgot what it was like to pay interest on a dollar.

Was watching McGregor on Conan last night and he's claiming inside 4 rounds, and that was him being humble he said. God I hope he does it.

Re:

They switched to 8 oz gloves which will probably benefit Connor, more of what he's used to and less padding for Mayweathers brittle hands.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
They switched to 8 oz gloves which will probably benefit Connor, more of what he's used to and less padding for Mayweathers brittle hands.

Many people Mayweather has box have come out to say that he was the only boxer who ever "hurt" them because of his ability to hit the exact same place over and over again. Imagine getting hurt for an hour straight, not 15 minutes like Conor is used too

Re:

muddinmetal said:
Many people Mayweather has box have come out to say that he was the only boxer who ever "hurt" them because of his ability to hit the exact same place over and over again. Imagine getting hurt for an hour straight, not 15 minutes like Conor is used too

Yep, there's a lot of factors that make me interested in seeing how it plays out. Mainstream hype b.s. aside, I really am anxious to see how Connor adapts and how Mayweather performs against him.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

Mayweather has used 8oz gloves before. It will only make him faster and Conner slower.

Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

TacomaJD said:
You may want to reread what he actually typed. We're all peasants here. Only way we can watch it is if enough of us get together and split the $100 pay per view fee. Well, 'cept for Tony Bolton. He's got more money than a Persian Prince. Me, I'll be watching it in my buddy's shop where he has one of them Kodi boxes or whatever fixed up to where the fight is free. Take that Dana White.

Funny fact. I read where Dana White is a trained boxer and once was some kind of member of Floyds Money Team. Could have been fake news, didn't fact check it, but sounds about right.

Well, 'cept for Tony Bolton. He's got more money than a Persian Prince. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Re:

muddinmetal said:

Conor has faught in in a championship fight that went full 5 rounds of beating. 25 minutes vs 36 minutes. Yes 11 minutes in a fight is a good bit of time. But I don't see it being that bad for him.

Re:

I watched a video of Connors 5 best KOs today and if he lands a solid left hook I think it's game over. Fighting out of a karate stance could really throw Mayweather off too.

I say mac in 3, and if he does it in one I will be as happy as I was getting my first bj!!

Re:

Didn't know he had a cool story like going from drawing welfare checks to cashing ufc checks. Thats pretty awesome.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Didn't know he had a cool story like going from drawing welfare checks to cashing ufc checks. Thats pretty awesome.

yeah he was bad off but his girl kept pushing him to be a fighter because it's what he wanted to do. After he got one of his championship checks he bought a boat and named it "188" because that's how much he got on welfare or something like that. Dude has a pretty cool success story imo.

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
yeah he was bad off but his girl kept pushing him to be a fighter because it's what he wanted to do. After he got one of his championship checks he bought a boat and named it "188" because that's how much he got on welfare or something like that. Dude has a pretty cool success story imo.

A single man who would accept a welfare check is something special...

muddinmetal said:
A single man who would accept a welfare check is something special...

Pretty much.

I feel invested now that I know he was tax payer sponsored during his fighter training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk