Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Who gives a crap?

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

Molly Hatchet said:
Both of those idiots combined couldn't beat Nate Diaz.
As bad as I hate his punk ass stoner mentality, he's one tough son of a bitch. Dude can take some hits and remain virtually unphased.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Mayweather vs McGregor

TacomaJD said:
As bad as I hate his punk ass stoner mentality, he's one tough son of a bitch. Dude can take some hits and remain virtually unphased.

Attachments

• IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 183
Molly Hatchet said:
Both of those idiots combined couldn't beat Nate Diaz.

In case you have missed this....McGregor did beat Diaz in UFC 202 which was a great fight. I will also add you don't really see many competitors fighting up weight classes like McGregor has....which to some fighters would be a HUGE disadvantage.

Diaz will not drop weight to fight McGregor in a lower class and for good reason....he would loose again.

I do agree that he "DIAZ" is tougher than nails an can probably take a shot better than anyone in MMA...probably because he has no brains left to damage.

Re:

Yeah I saw that fight, and all of Diaz and Conor's **** talking between fights just like he and Mayweather are doing now (which is ridiculous). But the math I look at is the fact that Diaz ****ed McGregor up punching him in the face, I can't see any evidence that would lead me to believe Conor is gonna be the first guy Floyd Mayweather loses a boxing match to. I mean an upset like that would be cool as ****, but statistically I just don't see it happening. Either way I want to watch the fight, just to see how Conor adapts and to see if he is quick enough to make contact with Mayweather. Man Floyd can dodge punches/jabs like nobody's business. He is so good at predicting punches that he starts moving out of the way before the opponent even starts to swing.

Oh no I watched:) You don't honestly think Mcgregor won that I hope? I know what the Judges said...Diaz kicked his ass all night minus the leg shots Mcgregor got lucky early. Go back and watch the tape. It's much easier to fight up in class then down actually with today's training techniques and nutritional understanding.

ftoy516 said:
In case you have missed this....McGuire did beat Diaz in UFC 202 which was a great fight. I will also add you don't really see many competitors fighting up weight classes like McGregor has....which to some fighters would be a HUGE disadvantage.

Diaz will not drop weight to fight McGregor in a lower class and for good reason....he would loose again.

I do agree that he "DIAZ" is tougher than nails an can probably take a shot better than anyone in MMA...probably because he has no brains left to damage.

Molly Hatchet said:
Oh no I watched:) You don't honestly think Mcgregor won that I hope? I know what the Judges said...Diaz kicked his ass all night minus the leg shots Mcgregor got lucky early. Go back and watch the tape. It's much easier to fight up in class then down actually with today's training techniques and nutritional understanding.

I see both sides of the fighting Up or Down classes and think they are advantages and disadvantages to doing both....i just don't think Diaz will cut weight to fight McGregor for there STORIED trilogy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3iTfXQP9x8

"Precision beats power, and timing beats speed"-Conner McGregor, this seems to make perfect sense to me, and it looks like McGregors fighting skills are built on this principle.

I say McGregor lands the big LEFT for the win against Mayweather, and its lights OUT!!! I don't think "MONEY" has faced someone with McGregors type of Power, but we will see.

Its all about the dollar in the end, and McGregor is my pick, over Diaz or Mayweather....its going to be a good show either way and i am looking forward to it!

Re:

McGregors biggest problem is himself. You can be cocky if you are great at boxing. .....see Floyd Mayweather. In MMA, you cant be cocky. You have to be damn good and win.....see Rickson Gracie

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Mac knows he has NOTHING to lose. He is going to go In there ****in swingin. May will try his best to dodge all of em, his puss ass probably wont hardly throw a punch. If Mac connects, game over. He is a lot stronger than anyone that Mayweather has ever faced. Due to the odds, I think Mac is a smarter bet right now....Mayweather is nervous, you can see it. Mac don't give a ****.

AllGoNoShow said:
Mac knows he has NOTHING to lose. He is going to go In there ****in swingin. May will try his best to dodge all of em, his puss ass probably wont hardly throw a punch. If Mac connects, game over. He is a lot stronger than anyone that Mayweather has ever faced. Due to the odds, I think Mac is a smarter bet right now....Mayweather is nervous, you can see it. Mac don't give a ****.
I agree. I have noticed for sure that he's in gayweather's head. Seems that's what mcgreggor is really good at. I think he tends to beat his opponents mentally long before they end up in the ring.

I'm surprised that lil money isn't better at trash talking. He just doesn't bring it like I thought a man of color should.

As I watch and listen I think the same things. Mac has nothin to lose and really likes to hurt people

I like how some of the things MMA fights are judged for are aggression and octagon control. At least in that sport you can't win by running from the fight.

I've listened to mike Tyson and other "boxing experts" talk about how mac doesn't have the bockthing skillth and he's not a bockther and it's different when you're not a bockther.

Then I look back at Tyson in his career and he came on the scene with all that underdog talk. He came out there solely to hurt people. Not to dance around like a homo for 12 rounds.

I see the same thing in Mac. I hope he truly is coming in to cause pain and upset. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't.

AllGoNoShow said:

I think you just summed up the fight minus the part about mayweather being nervous. Mayweather is a defensive fighter. He knows he has to stay clear of mac at least until some of the fire is out of those punches.

McGregor knows he can't beat mayweather with the judges. He is going to swing for the fences the whole entire time. A lucky punch that knocks Mayweather out is the only shot he has of winning a boxing match. Period.

Mac has got his ass handed to him everytime he has sparred and got knocked smooth out once... While wearing headgear... Dude has a punchers chance, but is scared in the octagon after getting his bell rung and will be confident and swinging for two rounds, but after that is royally fu*ked

I seriously expected Mayweather to be a better smack taller. It is embarrassing to me for anyone to come out and scream their tag line expecting audience response yet getting none :rolf: and then to continue to do it time and time again with less participation just makes me cringe. Mac's accent makes his trash talkin a bit foonier!!

If you think those videos are real your crazy, they make sparring partners sign non disclosure agreements, anything you have seen he wants you to see. He has good stand up, he didn't just forget how to box.

LightBnDr said:
I've listened to mike Tyson and other "boxing experts" talk about how mac doesn't have the bockthing skillth and he's not a bockther and it's different when you're not a bockther.

Then I look back at Tyson in his career and he came on the scene with all that underdog talk. He came out there solely to hurt people. Not to dance around like a homo for 12 rounds.

I see the same thing in Mac. I hope he truly is coming in to cause pain and upset. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't.

Iserously spit my drink out reading that, thats great! :rolf:

will say I am a huge MMA fan and would love to see Connor win a legit boxing match BUT, 40 others have tried with a lot of confidence and skill and they have all failed. Sure he has a punchers chance, but thats Mayweathers game, avoid damage counter punch to score points.

Dana says gayweathers hands are like peanut brittle. He has to wrap em 50 times then put em in a marshmallow

Lmao