• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1985 Toyota Pickup (updated 8/25/18)

79yoyo

1985 Toyota Pickup in excellent shape. $7500 *** updated 8/25/18 ***
Back up for sale guys, hate to see it go, but I don't drive it that much. Time to make room for a new addition to the family and get ready to support him or her. This will be a super nice truck for someone. I'm fairly firm on price, so don't waste my time please. Any questions just ask.

22R from LC engineering
Aluminum radiator from low range
5.29s front & rear. High pinion Detroit front/spool rear
Original long field axles(yes the good ones)
TG chromoly hub gears
TG magnum knuckle studs & hub studs
Hysteer
TG rear disc brake kit
Trussed & armored front axle
Bilstein shocks up front
Brand new alternator
Yellow top optima battery
Bed is lined
35x1250x15 bfg muds with 60-70% tread
RUF's up front/63 chevys in the rear
Front axle moved forward 2"
Sub and amp behind seat
Extra parts to go with it if trade is right or asking price is met

Clean title in hand
Truck is really good shape in and out. Outside has a few scratches here and there
No dents
Interior dash is cracked like most

Located near Anderson SC
Call/Text 864-378-641zero

Only partial trades: a golf cart & cash, 84-85 4runner project, Chevy 4x4s, etc. No cars, boats, lawn mowers...

Attachments

• IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    516.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    824.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    708.4 KB · Views: 202
Re: 1985 Toyota Pickup

This looks like the first yota i had in 93. Drove it everyday would use 2 qts of oil and a gallon of water every tank of gas but never left me on the side of the road. Beautiful truck wish i had the cash to get it. Relive the first summer out of school.

I've seen this truck in person, pictures doesn't do it justice?. This truck has been taken care of. The underside and inside is as clean as the outside.

TTT. May be interested in other trades, worst I can say is no. But no cars, boats, or full out crawlers. Must be streetable. Would like to stay in the Toyota family

Bad ass truck! I'm pretty sure this is the truck the camper shell I have for sale came off of! :****:

Wish I could afford to buy it back! Little bit of regret getting rid of this one. Lots of time and money put into it. Glad to see you have taken care of it! Bump for a good dude and a awesome truck!

Now that should be a reminder of the good ol days for most of us old guys. Awesome rig

I love this truck. I had the same truck when i graduated high school. Same color, stripes and interior. If i had the cash it would be in my driveway. GLWS