• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 Seat Rock Bouncer w/Turnkey LQ9

3jeepjoe

I bought this thing a while back – I think it was originally built in 2014 by the Hensley brothers. Looks to be mostly .120 wall tube cage from what I've cut out or repaired over the last year and a half; sub frame is 2x4 rec tube. I bought it out of St. Louis about a year and a half ago. Was advertised with a 5.3, had a 4.8. Tranny was shot- had a cracked case, broken sprag and was misassembled; doubler linkage was bad, both pinion bearings in the rear third member (straight axle then) were out, drive flanges were nearly stripped out up front, etc. I scrapped the rear straight axle and third member and replaced with a fresh steering axle. Two of the Kings were bent /damaged and spring rates were way off.

I have been completely through this thing; about all that isn't new or redone are the chassis and links. Probably missing a few things below, hit me up with questions.

Was set up for a short guy, dropped the seat and moved back; I'm 6'2" 250lbs and am comfortable in the pit.

I am looking to either sell or trade. I would like to build another V8 LJ or maybe V8 a JK; just looking for something that I can take out more than a couple times a month and maybe drive between trail heads. Not a lot of trails worthy of this big bitch in Kansas.

LINK TO PICS

https://goo.gl/photos/peuxndqkCiEfEJNS8

Drivetrain:
New 6.0L Turnkey Crate Engine (Advertised 470 HP) with Forged Pistons and Rods (Set up to spray, just haven't done it yet)
Shaved 317 Heads
Newly rebuilt TH350, reverse manual valve body and shift kit
203/205 Doubler
Prof Dyno Tuned ECM (tuned with 43's 255/265 – no chart)
New Alum Radiator
New 3000 cfm Spal fan
New 3" exhaust and 12" magnaflow race mufflers (dumps behind the seat)
I have a NOS kit that i will toss in, has never been installed.

Front Axle:
2.5T Rockwell (Hubs In)
Detroit Locker (I have an Ouverson Mini-Spool that I will toss in)
16 Spline Ouverson Chromo Shafts
Newly rebuilt 9x2.75 PSC Ram with New PSC Pump & Orbital
Custom Cut High Steer Arms, tie to factory arms.
BTF Mohawk Kit (Have a stud girdle, just haven't had time to install it.)

Rear Axle (Steering):
2.5T Rockwell (Hubs In)
Stazworks Self Centering Kit (Electric Pump)
New 9x2.75 PSC Ram
47 Spline 2" Ouverson shafts and Spool
BTF Mohawk Kit & Stud Girdle (installed)

Brakes:
WIllwood MC's (2)
New Toyota Calipers on each Pinion Brake
New Braided brake lines front & rear.

Suspension:
New 14" Radflo Coilovers and Springs 175/250(Front)
New 16" Radflo Coilovers and Springs 150/150 (Rear)
Rear Currie Sway bar (custom tuned)
Fox Bumps – Stroked to 2.5" (2 brand new, 2 rebuilt)

Interior & Misc:
New Corbeau Suspension seats and Harnesses up front
Have the Old Corbeau Rear Seat (out now in favor of a basket in the rear)
New Dash cluster and switch panel and completely New wiring throughout
Bluetooth SSVWorks receiver, 1000w Rockfield amp, 2x8" tower speakers, 1x8" converted to sub.
Derale External Oil and Tranny Coolers
Front 12" LED & Rock Lights

Wheels and Tires:
5x43" TSL SX's (Non Sticky) – 4 cut as shown, 1 brand new never ran – Mounted on Spare Rim
Maybe a dozen trips on the ones mounted
Replacement warranty purchased from 4WP
Trailworthy Fab Double Bead Locks (5).

Spare Parts:
Complete 3rd member (tight, looks great)
Ouverson Mini Spool
Rockwell Offroad Chromoly Steering Shafts (Complete Set, Assembled)
(Drawn down and retreated by RO, never ran – not the overhardened ones that snap off)
Factory Steering Shafts (Complete Set, Assembled – No Twist)
Hubs (4), misc seals, boots, drive flanges, bearings, etc.

Asking $30k OBO. Price is negotiable, located in South Kansas City. EVERYTHING works as it should, and is ready to wheel - heading to Disney, OK in the A.M. Come pick it up and let 'er eat ! May meet half way within reasonable distance to deliver.
Joe Strick
913-707-7224

Attachments

• buggy2.jpg
    buggy2.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 445
Re: 4 Seat, 4-wheel Steer Rock Bouncer

Back from Disney, OK bump. Worked flawlessly, will change fluids this week and be ready to roll by the weekend.

A few pics added to google album link, will add a few more later today after they update online.

Bump for a rowdy ass buggy with tons of new parts.... P approved, Ive sent it before ! :****:

Thanks P.

Weekend bump. Would entertain trades for the right GN enclosed with living quarters.

"I'm 6'2" 250 pounds"
C'mon... I heard you were creeping up to 280...

Owner is a good guy who takes care of his toys. Someone will get a rig that is ready to beat on.
Glws

All PM's returned - thanks for interest!

I'm not always on here so feel free to text for info nine13 7zero7 722four, can send pics quicker thru text anyway.

Latest posts