• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your Profile Pic.

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's what mine is. It's a picture I literally lol'd for 5 minutes over.

Is it uncle rico in a legitimate uniform?

kmcminn said:
Mine was taken in 2000. Just had turned 16 and was going on a date. I missed her driveway and ran over her neighbors mail box.

1979 Jeep Cherokee
That is seriously hilarious.

Current rig. Setting on the trailer. I just got it back from the the decal shop.

kmcminn said:
Mine was taken in 2000. Just had turned 16 and was going on a date. I missed her driveway and ran over her neighbors mail box.

1979 Jeep Cherokee

That's awesome, what happened to the jeep? Still got it?

Current rig. Picture was taken right after bolting on the stickies and Racelines. Rig was clean and the sun was shining bright. The wife mentioned taking some pics because the tires and wheels would never look like that again......She was right!

White power going full retard!

I'd honestly change it but I don't know how. Brock put that one up for me. :****:

scooter60 said:
Current rig. Picture was taken right after bolting on the stickies and Racelines. Rig was clean and the sun was shining bright. The wife mentioned taking some pics because the tires and wheels would never look like that again......She was right!

Ain't that the truth

Im84 said:
My old rig at TTC 2009 obstacle course

yeah, that one is awesome, I used to love watching TTC thumb.gif

BUG-E J said:
I'd honestly change it but I don't know how. Brock put that one up for me. :****:

Click on the profile tab at the top, then forum profile information, then add/change your pic there.. I just copy and paste whatever I want from photobucket (URL code I think, not IMG code like posting pics) thumb.gif

Mine is my current rig on a bounty type hill at twisted trails off-road park. Local park to me in Michigan

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I've never had one. Funny enough there used to be a rule for the cool kids that had to have one and it had to be up to date.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Damn I missed that memo, its been the same since Trailwerx started, I had a hard time getting it back reboots and crashes.
Mine is from college, 2003 to be exact in my living room in front of a sign we acquired. It was a white trash bash or something like that so I was rocking a mullet wig and a fake set of chops/ stache. Might have been Halloween.