• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kush Krawlin Casey

Pretty sweet when someone else can start a thread about you and the Intended person never chirps in. I know someone else who does that as well and he is hung with nutswingers like they're dingleberries. :tc
:stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

No one is missing anything. I haven't seen him in almost 2 months and he lives on the other side of town... he dumped me and Joseph for a new woman ????

94xjsport94 said:
No one is missing anything. I haven't seen him in almost 2 months and he lives on the other side of town... he dumped me and Joseph for a new woman ????

I thought he was going to Hale Mountain with you guys when we were at Chocco for the HL ride?

Nope. He cut a trep 4 months ago and hasn't got it fixed. I let him borrow a red and I repo'd it so I could go to hale. I still have his wheel and my red strapped to my trailer. I'm holding it ransom so he has to actually text or call me instead of talking to me on FB. He is pretty wrapped up with his lady I guess.

Re:

Kiddo number 3 on the way? Going to have a beer and a cigarette on Wednesday. Will post up a selfie to confirm he shows up for our bro date.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Kush Krawlin Casey

94xjsport94 said:
Tell him I said "Hey".
How about I put on my chain mail glove and grab his junk with all the strength I can muster? I'll say Will said hello. I am sure he will appreciate it.

lowbudgetjunk said:
How about I put on my chain mail glove and grab his junk with all the strength I can muster? I'll say Will said hello. I am sure he will appreciate it.

molaugh