• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 wheel steer 3 seater tube buggy, krawlers, ORI, v8

tater_kamik

Up for sale is my barely used tube buggy. Since new it may have has 5 short trips on it. I havent used it in over a year and do not see that changing so I have to let it go. It is located in northeast Columbia, SC. If there are any questions please let me know via email or phone. Text is fine. [email protected] (803)549-2979.

1-3/4 .120 wall, .188 wall dom chassis
.5 UHMW skid plate reinforced with aluminum
114-115" wheelbase
22" clearance under belly
Easily clears 7' roll up door
I am 5'11" 180lbs and fit comfortably with lots of headroom (just right with a helmet on). Seats have tons of room to move back if wanted.
Currently a 3 seater. Not enough room between the wheelwells for a bench. Could be made into a 2 seater easily.
Originally setup for ls, th350, atlas. possible to switch it to that setup and a rear radiator.
Performs very well. Very stable and predictable. Starts right up and is just reliable and fun.

double triangulated 4 link rear
.120 wall uppers with teraflex monster joints at chassis and 1-1/4 heims at axle and 1" bolts
.250 wall lowers with teraflex monster joints at chassis and 1-1/4 heims at axle with 3/4 bolts
might still have the .5 wall uppers and lowers for the rear as well

single triangulated upper 4 link front
.5 wall uppers with 1-1/4 heims at chassis and 1-1/4 heims at axle
.5 wall lowers with teraflex monster joints at chassis and teraflex monster joints at axle

351m on propane, impco 425, propane shutoff, mixer, edelbrock intake, 130 amp alternator, single wire distributor, flowkooler high flow water pump, psc p pump and psc tc pump. was told that it was built for propane (higher compression and cam) but I have never taken it apart or messed with it. Been a great, reliable motor.
c6 transmission, was told that it was slightly built but I do not know and specifics. It is solid for sure though.
np205 driver drop transfer case, divorced, billet cover, 1350 rear output, 1330 front output, pto cover bolts to skid

78-79 dana 60 kingpin axle, driver drop front, was a freshly rebuilt axle when put in the buggy. 35 spline chromoly axle shafts (yukon I think), full spool, 5.38 gears, solid knuckles, yukon flanges, 1/2 ton brake conversion (have bracket for 1 ton), 8x6.5 bolt pattern, single ended 2x8 ram, full hydraulic high steer, .250 wall (I think) steering link with heims, solid diff cover
78-79 dana 60 kingpin axle, centered diff, was a freshly rebuilt axle when put in buggy. 35 spline chromoly axle shafts (dynatrac probably), psc double ended hydraulic ram, solid knuckles, 1 ton brakes, ecgs flanges, full spool, 5.38 gears, trussed, solid diff cover

14" ORI stx struts front, approx 5" shaft showing
18" ORI stx struts rear, approx 5" shaft showing

4 aluminum raceline beadlocks with 39" BFG sticky red Krawlers
1 steel raceline beadlock with 39" BFG sticky red Krawler

dual wilwood master cylinders with separate pedals for front and rear
wilwood dual handle dual master cylinder cutting brakes, one operates left rear the other right rear.

has completely separate hydraulic systems with large coolers for the front and rear steer. Rear runs off of a joystick mounted on the dash. It is very quick and useable.

30" led light bar
spiderweb shade custom made for buggy
cobra 29 cb with digital display and firestik
radio with pretty lame speakers.
led rock lights with controller and remote. they flash and do stuff for fun if you want.
yellow top optima battery
tmaxx 8k winch with synthetic cable, remote, and switch on dash
master cutoff switch
12voltguy switch panel

I am asking 21K and may trade for a streetable but capable Jeep Wrangler, 21ft or larger bowrider or center console (would need to be setup for passengers, not fishing), completed shelby cobra replica, and maybe a corvette. Trades could be plus cash from your end or possibly mine depending on values but I will not consider junk.