• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CJ7 Part Out: Suspension, Headers, Axles etc.

Stretch

Will update this thread as I continue to go through stuff so check back. If there is something specific you need/want just PM me and I'll see what I can dig up. No frame, tub ,hood or grille will be available. All parts located in Timberlake, NC. 25 min north of Durham. Can ship on buyers dime.

Narrowtrack 30 - brakes are stuck. It was removed from the Jeep complete so it has the entire steering and steering box attached as well as the stock leaf springs. Sat outside for a few years so it's rusty. Anything narrow track front related I have with it will go. - $100

Narrowtrack AMC 20 - see above description. It's not complete and is good for some spare shafts and miscellaneous parts - $50

Longtube headers from a 304 - rusty but no cracks or holes - $80

Hardtop glass and rear hatch - glass and seals have been removed from top. Hatch is still attached to the top and works like it should there aren't just some rust holes so it's only good for glass And hardware. Top is just broken in a few places so it's just being sold for parts only unless you're feeling up to some fiberglass repair - $100

Stock rear leafs - rusty - $40

Factory rear tire carrier - the mounts to the body are gone - $80

(5) 5x5.5 15" white wagon wheels with dry rotted rollers - $80

Stock C channel style rear bumper - $40

Gas tank - $40

Gas tank skid (metal) - $50

Stock driveshafts - $40 ea

Trades: 4.8/5.3 Vortec, 4wd TH350 or 4L60e, SRW 14B, Full hydro or hydro assist parts, winch, YJ windshield frame with glass, fuel cell.

Pictures here
http://s907.photobucket.com/user/StretchASU/media/Rear%20Springs_zpscdlbgvzy.jpg.html

Re:

Dont happen to have a dana 300 do ya ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

karatejosh said:
Dont happen to have a dana 300 do ya ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I will find out in about 2 weeks when I pick up the drivetrain. I believe it will be a D20 based on the engine and trans being a freshened up 304 and "granny 4 spd" but the PO couldn't remember which case he had. Abandoned resto project.