• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Using the forums just for chit chat!

gottagofast

I KNOW some of you greedy bastards have some good parts ratholed away that you'll never use. You could be posting em up for some less fortunate hardliner to snag up n build a rig but instead you just keep piling more goodies on top of em.....

What say ye? :stir:

Re:

I got free stuff and no one will even come get it. I don't even care if they stop at PSC in Cookeville and sell it for scrap before they head home

I have an 85 pickup with a 22r I just acquired. Needs a carb and some exhaust manifold bolts and I think it will run and drive. Hopefully picking up a Weber and inline pressure regulator from the fuel pump tomorrow from some guy on CL near gray rock. I just want to get in running and make sure nothing is seriously wrong with it and I'd like to DD it. Also trying to buy a house and spend nothing while maintaining/ building/ and fixing 2 rigs. Great idea, right?

Nobody would want any of the junk I have unless you need a long side inner shaft for a 10 bolt, which nobody does myself included. The rest I hoard for spares. Fordcontraption what all do you have? I'm actually running a front housing I got from you a few years ago.

I'm in the wrong area code. I have piles of 400/205 stuff, other 205 stuff, tons of axles of various stuff, Will carters old single seater and spider 9's with strange thirds, etc etc etc. I'm just in KS. I don't feel like ****ing with it. I'm also asshole deep in rzr parts, just don't feel like listing.

Gotta love how a spin off from a classified thread turns a chit chat thread into a derailed classified thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stano said:
Gotta love how a spin off from a classified thread turns a chit chat thread into a derailed classified thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. Yea, I really don't understand the title of this thread about chit chat, and how everyone is talking about **** for sell, maybe it's over my head?

ridered3 said:
Topic derail, but I think it's time you used the Tech & Fab Section of the forum for that XJuggy...

What do you want to know about it? A build thread? It's all bolt on

94xjsport94 said:
What do you want to know about it? A build thread? It's all bolt on

Isn't this your rig? If so, it is certainly worthy of a build thread to show the progression from an XJ to the current form.

Attachments

• 18251922_670003113190994_5212422733341655040_n.jpg
    18251922_670003113190994_5212422733341655040_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 71