• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Beater 1992 cummins 4x4

fabricator1

1992 cummins. Severely rusty. Pics make it look better than it actually is. 158k miles. Motor runs excellent. Automatic transmission doesn't move without some throttle input. 205 transfer case, Dana 60 front, Dana 70 rear, 3.54 gears. Frame is pretty rusty. Brakes suck. Located Muskegon Michigan $1200

Re:

Sold. If he doesn't get it. I'll be borrowing a trailer and picking it up next week.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

You've got to quit posting **** till I get up there. Damn it man. How many thousands for the whole lot?

Re:

Yea that's a steal, wish I wasn't 16 hours away...

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

There's a lot of these old trucks around right now. Problem is most of them are to rusty to drive anymore. That's why most of them have been sitting a year or two

Re:

Yea, I only want the guts, screw the body, lol. Just wish it were closer.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

I have a 12v cummins in a square body Chevy crewcab project that I should sell also

Easy now.... i called dibs on the chebby a week ago.... still waiting for pics of it lol

gottagofast said:
Easy now.... i called dibs on the chebby a week ago.... still waiting for pics of it lol
****. I forgot about that. I'll try to remember and put a few pics on the random pics thread later tonight

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Sold. If he doesn't get it. I'll be borrowing a trailer and picking it up next week.

Good donor for the ramptruck, Kel!!!
:woot:

Gotta love a for sale ad that tells it like it is........hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts