• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Like New Warn 9.5CTI-S winch

Re:

In English, and because I am too lazy to research. What makes this winch worth 1600 bucks? Is it fast? Does it perform better than other Warn winches? Is it power for size?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
In English, and because I am too lazy to research. What makes this winch worth 1600 bucks? Is it fast? Does it perform better than other Warn winches? Is it power for size?

In short, nothing. Nothing makes a winch worth $1600 in my mind. Yes, it is fast. Made in the US of A, and the integrated solenoid is supposed to be more weather resistant.

With that being said, that's what they cost new on amazon and this one is like new and $500 cheaper. Maybe someone who likes fancy things wants the latest and greatest. :dunno:

Re: Re:

creepycrawly said:
In short, nothing. Nothing makes a winch worth $1600 in my mind. Yes, it is fast. Made in the US of A, and the integrated solenoid is supposed to be more weather resistant.

With that being said, that's what they cost new on amazon and this one is like new and $500 cheaper. Maybe someone who likes fancy things wants the latest and greatest. :dunno:
I am looking for a winch, but I'm not, not sold on this one. Let's see how the buggy budget goes on this one.

On another note.Yall price a new 8274? I didn't know they still made them but Holy **** they must have unicorn bones for gears. I have sent a few to the scrap yard over the years I wish I had back

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Basically, if you're looking for a bridge type winch (with solenoids integrated) and not a 8274, this is one of the best ones you can buy.

People don't realize how much a winch is worth until their Chinese knock-off leaves them stranded at a bad time. Is a $200k Rolls Royce worth it? To someone, obviously is. Same for any other luxury car. Same for a winch that's above average in cost. Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for. Don't let the cheap Harbor Freight winch prices water down prices on the top-end end premium winches. That's not a far comparison.

Just my two cents. Good luck with sale!

jordan7118 said:
People don't realize how much a winch is worth until their Chinese knock-off leaves them stranded at a bad time. Is a $200k Rolls Royce worth it? To someone, obviously is. Same for any other luxury car. Same for a winch that's above average in cost. Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for. Don't let the cheap Harbor Freight winch prices water down prices on the top-end end premium winches. That's not a far comparison.

Just my two cents. Good luck with sale!

Thank you sir! I saw yours moved pretty quick. Good deal!

creepycrawly said:
Thank you sir! I saw yours moved pretty quick. Good deal!
Yeah, it moved pretty quick and a line forming if it all falls through. Didn't realize they're kinda hard to find used :dunno:

I have this EXACT same winch setup on my LJ and LOVE it!

This spools in or out amazingly fast! I never use the free spool when running line out..

IMHO - this winch is worth every penny! This is a perfect example of 'you get what you pay for'.
The future buyer/user of this winch will love it!
GLWS!

markhuntsville said:
I have this EXACT same winch setup on my LJ and LOVE it!

This spools in or out amazingly fast! I never use the free spool when running line out..

IMHO - this winch is worth every penny! This is a perfect example of 'you get what you pay for'.
The future buyer/user of this winch will love it!
GLWS!

Thank you sir!