• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Like New Warn 9.5CTI-S winch

Hmmmmm....
f52aead3f8b2e7deaf3a396211875d9b.jpg

tonybolton said:
Hmmmmm....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170802/f52aead3f8b2e7deaf3a396211875d9b.jpg[/]
[/quote]

Spend $10k on axles, tires, motor, suspension....

Or buy this winch and a mechman alternator and put em on a $300 S10 and go the same places (80-100ft at a time)

$1050. I've been looking for a reason to check out Stoney Lonesome. I can bring it that way next weekend.

creepycrawly said:
$1050. I've been looking for a reason to check out Stoney Lonesome. I can bring it that way next weekend.

Next weekend.....what the heck? Why didn't you come this past weekend?

Bump for a great guy.

MoparMan said:
Next weekend.....what the heck? Why didn't you come this past weekend?

Bump for a great guy.

Thanks man. Hate I missed y'all. I had work this past weekend.

I actually think I am gonna hold off on this coming weekend and go to BKORP the following weekend. Been wanting to check it out.

This can be delivered anywhere along 65/59 between Florida and BKORP at no charge!!

It's worth every penny. Good price right here. If I didn't all ready have one this one would be mine. You get what you pay for. GLWS

Re:

12 bucks? Sold. Seriously still looking.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

crawler nut said:
It's worth every penny. Good price right here. If I didn't all ready have one this one would be mine. You get what you pay for. GLWS

Thank you sir. It's super nice. I just don't need 2.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
12 bucks? Sold. Seriously still looking.

Kel, let me know if you want it. I still owe you.

Re:

Ha......you don't owe me anything. We haven't measured for the winch yet.....well I haven't. I'm not ruling it out.

I have a new, unopened, warn wireless remote I'll throw in for a package deal at $1050 fellas.

Latest posts