• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alternate non conformist way to participate in V-day (tomorrow)

money_pit_yj said:
I will start the day and hand grind her freshly roasted coffeve beans from Guatemala while the spring water comes to a boil over a fire made from Argentinian teak wood. Then I will cook her a breakfast made of 2 freshly laid eggs, a hand made scone and a fruit medley. As she is getting ready for work, I will line the floor with white carnation petals to show my enduring lover for her. I will have her car warmed up and ready to go with Boyz II Men playing softly in the background. I will then get to her office and have essential oils diffusing in her office as she again walks in on a bed of carnation petals to further symbolize her worth to me as my best friend and life partner. Throughout the day I will send her multiple texts with poetry and sonnets I have composed over the last 15 years with her. I will have an I talian midget named Antonio cook her a light lunch consisting of sea bass and tomatillos over a bed of spring lettuce at her office while my three asian ladies massage her feet to the soothing sounds of a local Harpist named Denise. On her drive home, I will begin to set the mood for our late night rendezvous and have a mix tape with Ginuwine, Usher, Toby Keith, Fergie and Three 6 Mafia playing as she makes her way home to a clean home now covered with red rose petals to show my enduring attraction to her. As she sits down to her freshly harvested pheasant and hand picked bean sprouts I will sing to her the love songs written by yidish monks in the thirteenth century. At the conclusion of dinner, I will spread a blanket made from the wool of a baby sheep across the grass as we sit under the stars in our hot spring fed tub. As the night winds down I will sit and listen to her and share my feelings with her as we lay entangled together on a bed of red rose petals eating chocolate covered berries until sunrise. It is a beautiful way to show my wife I love her and that she is my best friend and woman I want to spend forever with.
Nope, not ever even if it is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.

My wife is getting some new Bosch windshield wipers for her car. I know. I'm a romantic. We'll go it for some steak this weekend probably.

Score....2 for a dollar.

My plan is to give her one rose and distribute the other roses in the areas of the house that I appreciate her efforts.

Laundry room....fridge ...lingerie drawer....condom drawer.....bathroom....microwave..... etc. :)

It's all in the delivery.

These just aren't your everyday average fake Rose... These are ones that have a built-in LED red light that lights up at the flick of a switch. ;)
2c9fe3d06bc6a559105e2b8d37edf31b.jpg

Do ever remember going into a tittty bar or club a few years ago, and the rose lady coming thru asking you if you would like to buy the lady a rose? That might have just been some local **** here. :dunno:

Re: Re: Alternate non conformist way to participate in V-day (tomorrow)

zukimaster said:
Do ever remember going into a tittty bar or club a few years ago, and the rose lady coming thru asking you if you would like to buy the lady a rose? That might have just been some local **** here. :dunno:
Typically old dudes did that in the titty and college bars around here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Score....2 for a dollar.

My plan is to give her one rose and distribute the other roses in the areas of the house that I appreciate her efforts.

Laundry room....fridge ...lingerie drawer....condom drawer.....bathroom....microwave..... etc. :)

It's all in the delivery.

These just aren't your everyday average fake Rose... These are ones that have a built-in LED red light that lights up at the flick of a switch. ;)
2c9fe3d06bc6a559105e2b8d37edf31b.jpg
Condom drawer? What are you 16?

A friend of mine always said that there were 2 things in this world that men shouldn't mess with tigers, and condoms!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I hate holidays like this....im not a card person, but still usually do SOMETHING.

Any tips from the peanut gallery of "my wife is my baaaast fraaaaaand" gang?

Leaning towards the "20$ of flowers delivered to work" thing / go out to eat TONIGHT or day AFTER V-day to avoid terrible people and crowds.

You told me you are going to take her to that fifty shades of gay movie and dinner

86chevota said:
You told me you are going to take her to that fifty shades of gay movie and dinner
We at da Red Lobsta.....scrimpin' an lobbin' it up!!!

zukimaster said:
Did you have to leave Lenoir City and head to the big city for the Red Lobster?
We're at the oak ridge one.....people in knoxville are just terrible.

Latest posts