425.7 KB · Views: 81
  • nautique3.png
    nautique3.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 851
  • nautique5.png
    nautique5.png
    465 KB · Views: 81
Re: 2002 Correct Craft Pro Air Nautique 4Sale

Will the roof rack and flip down tv fit in this thing? Also curious if your "like new" tire and wheel combo fits the trailer.

Note to self, best place for a business to take pics of for sale items is at the gas pump. :wtflol:

@ BUG-E-J NOPE I TRIED TO MOUNT ALL THAT COOL STUFF ON HERE.... & @ XJCRAWLER IM NOT A BUSINESS THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL STUFF

00BIRMINGHAMTJ said:
@ BUG-E-J NOPE I TRIED TO MOUNT ALL THAT COOL STUFF ON HERE.... & @ XJCRAWLER IM NOT A BUSINESS THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL STUFF
Damn I was gonna work a package deal.

It may not be any of our business, but why are you selling all this stuff? I am not trying tomake a joke at all, but wouldn't most of this stuff sell better on ebay? oh and CHM

00BIRMINGHAMTJ said:
@ XJCRAWLER IM NOT A BUSINESS THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL STUFF

You've been selling off all of your personal stuff since 2008?? ::)

@Money_pit_yj No Offense At All Taken From You Or Anyone Else On Here. Ebay Has Got Worse Than Craigslist With Scams & People Hitting Buy It Now Then Not To Purchase & Then Im Out Hundreds Of Dollars In Fees. Simply Have A Crap Ton Of Stuff That's Not Getting Used Enough Sacrifice The Need Of Keeping I Have A Bad Tendency Of Impulse Buy Then Soon After Realizing Its Just Sitting With The Rest Of My Stuff. Just Simply Posting Stuff Out There For People To See To Hopefully Move... On Another Note Some Of The Items Have Been Taken In On A Trade EXC Due To There Cheap & Easier To Move. @XJCRAWLER Yessir Ive Had Lots Of Stuff Through Out The Years I Buy Keep For A While Then Pass On To Others. That Also Being Said Theres Not One Single Forum Member On Here That Can Say I Sell Or Have JUNK If I Did I wouldn't Post On Here. Just Know There Is A Lot Of Members On Here That Are Local (Within %00 Miles) That Have Bought Items From Me Or Simply Passed On The Word To There Friends EXC. This Is A Public Forum That Myself Is A Member Of & Feel I Have The Right As Well As Any Other Member On Here To Post My Items. Hope No Offense Is Taken By This Message Either. Thanks

I need this thing. Unfortunately, all my stuff is still sitting in my driveway.

Latest posts