• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired One Off Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide Custom Bagger 4Sale

Eddyj said:
OoBIEmingHaMtJ Sorry I Wasn't Using The Term Junk As A Derogatory Term I Just Find It Odd That You Have So Much For Sale It All Seems To Be Very Nice Has Anyone From This Forum Bought Any Of Your Junk Do You Go Off Roading??.?.

Lmao! This seller has thick skin :****:.

I'm not a bike guy but that one looks sweet.

Eddyj said:
OoBIEmingHaMtJ Sorry I Wasn't Using The Term Junk As A Derogatory Term I Just Find It Odd That You Have So Much For Sale It All Seems To Be Very Nice Has Anyone From This Forum Bought Any Of Your Junk Do You Go Off Roading??.?.

Hey Ed, I have been off-roading with the seller about 10 years ago when he had a TJ.

So how did he get all these cool toys. Is he hiring? I'm an excellent people person.

No hate from me.
I love nice things. I don't own anything nice but I do like them.

There is plenty of trail riding going on. Just go to any park where the race is not. That's where you'll find all the cool people.
Actually all the races attract all the super awesome off roaders and then we just slide to another park and have a wayyy better time.

CHASMAN9 I Was Wondering If I Messed Up Posting In That Section Just Seems Its Viewed More Than This Part. Eddyj No Offense Taken At All. I May Not Be Able To Have Nice Things Tomorrow So I Try To Enjoy Things & Opportunities When I Have Them... I Agree I Just Simply Grew Up In The Gardendale/ Mt-Olive Community & We Use To Be Able To Trail Ride Exc There But Unfortunately That All Got Stopped Like Most Good Areas To Ride So Now Its Have To Load Up & Go To A Park & As Mentioned In Earlier Post That Everything Has Veered To Competition. Hopefully Soon I Will Find That Right Rig For Myself & Family & Ill Be Back On The Trails With You Guys... MoparMan Them Riding Days In The Ole TJ & When You Had The Power Wagon Were The Days Of True Fun...

00BIRMINGHAMTJ said:
MoparMan Them Riding Days In The Ole TJ & When You Had The Power Wagon Were The Days Of True Fun...

Yep, those were truly the good ol days.

I have a few little places to ride still, but mainly have to go to a park these days. The pipeline, powerlines and out by the train trussell in Mt. Olive We're some great riding areas.

Android phones have a glitch where they will capitalize every word in some situations. See if this guy isn't rocking an S7 or S8 :popcorn:

00BIRMINGHAMTJ said:
CHASMAN9 I Was Wondering If I Messed Up Posting In That Section Just Seems Its Viewed More Than This Part. Eddyj No Offense Taken At All. I May Not Be Able To Have Nice Things Tomorrow So I Try To Enjoy Things & Opportunities When I Have Them... I Agree I Just Simply Grew Up In The Gardendale/ Mt-Olive Community & We Use To Be Able To Trail Ride Exc There But Unfortunately That All Got Stopped Like Most Good Areas To Ride So Now Its Have To Load Up & Go To A Park & As Mentioned In Earlier Post That Everything Has Veered To Competition. Hopefully Soon I Will Find That Right Rig For Myself & Family & Ill Be Back On The Trails With You Guys... MoparMan Them Riding Days In The Ole TJ & When You Had The Power Wagon Were The Days Of True Fun...

No problem, had a few guys mention the location and I am going to try and keep all the motorcycle stuff routed over here. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Re: One Off Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide Custom Bagger 4Sale

lowbudgetjunk said:
Android phones have a glitch where they will capitalize every word in some situations. See if this guy isn't rocking an S7 or S8 :popcorn:
Along With:
, And
?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did this bike come from Columbus Ohio? I swear I seen this bike either last year or year before on the north side of town. Sweet bike btw. Miss my street glide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Zjman The Bike Has Been Up In Indianapolis Multiple Times At the Shop Who Built It For Me. I Know They Took it To a Few Shows & Events Over The Summer Of 2016 So Its Possible That I Could Have Been In The Area But I Had It Built & It Was Just Completed In April-May Of 2016

This bike has Kevin Crowe's name written all over it. Saweeet..... :cougar:

ADMINISTRATOR

I've been away from Hardline for awhile and just seen this LoL.
I'm actually going to be listing mine for sale. Time to get off two wheels and back on four

I have seen this bike in person and it is top notch

Thanks Cuyler.... New Price $47K Having Trouble Updating New Pics But Since This Listing This Bike Has Been Redone...

Latest posts