Hardline Crawlers
February 18, 2018, 06:23:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We are currently working towards fixing notifications. Thank you for your patience.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Off Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide Custom Bagger 4Sale  (Read 4390 times)
00BIRMINGHAMTJ

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2017, 04:38:50 PM »

CHASMAN9 I Was Wondering If I Messed Up Posting In That Section Just Seems Its Viewed More Than This Part. Eddyj No Offense Taken At All. I May Not Be Able To Have Nice Things Tomorrow So I Try To Enjoy Things & Opportunities When I Have Them... I Agree I Just Simply Grew Up In The Gardendale/ Mt-Olive Community & We Use To Be Able To Trail Ride Exc There But Unfortunately That All Got Stopped Like Most Good Areas To Ride So Now Its Have To Load Up & Go To A Park & As Mentioned In Earlier Post That Everything Has Veered To Competition. Hopefully Soon I Will Find That Right Rig For Myself & Family & Ill Be Back On The Trails With You Guys... MoparMan Them Riding Days In The Ole TJ & When You Had The Power Wagon Were The Days Of True Fun... 
MoparMan

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2017, 04:47:56 PM »

MoparMan Them Riding Days In The Ole TJ & When You Had The Power Wagon Were The Days Of True Fun... 

Yep, those were truly the good ol days.

I have a few little places to ride still, but mainly have to go to a park these days. The pipeline, powerlines and out by the train trussell in Mt. Olive We're some great riding areas.
lowbudgetjunk

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2017, 05:06:11 PM »

Android phones have a glitch where they will capitalize every word in some situations. See if this guy isn't rocking an S7  or S8 popcorn
CHASMAN9
Just in town for supplies...
Hardline Crawler

Hardline OG Administrator

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2017, 08:34:39 AM »

CHASMAN9 I Was Wondering If I Messed Up Posting In That Section Just Seems Its Viewed More Than This Part. Eddyj No Offense Taken At All. I May Not Be Able To Have Nice Things Tomorrow So I Try To Enjoy Things & Opportunities When I Have Them... I Agree I Just Simply Grew Up In The Gardendale/ Mt-Olive Community & We Use To Be Able To Trail Ride Exc There But Unfortunately That All Got Stopped Like Most Good Areas To Ride So Now Its Have To Load Up & Go To A Park & As Mentioned In Earlier Post That Everything Has Veered To Competition. Hopefully Soon I Will Find That Right Rig For Myself & Family & Ill Be Back On The Trails With You Guys... MoparMan Them Riding Days In The Ole TJ & When You Had The Power Wagon Were The Days Of True Fun... 

No problem, had a few guys mention the location and I am going to try and keep all the motorcycle stuff routed over here.   thumb

ADMINISTRATOR 

Gregg Cary
Chelsea, Al
"Heart Attack Buggy"
Many thanks to my sponsors;
Dewey, Cheat em, and Howe
#barkequalstraction

Sosebee's off-road and Performance
RCV Performance Axles- Strongest axles on the Planet-www.rcvperformance.com
Jays Hydrographics- www.jayshydrographics.com
Team Yukon
SkinnyPedalRacing

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2017, 08:43:47 AM »

Android phones have a glitch where they will capitalize every word in some situations. See if this guy isn't rocking an S7  or S8 popcorn
Along With:
, And
 ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

www.skinnypedalracing.com

Contact us for anything offroad, truck, jeep, or any other project you may have.
Zjman

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2017, 09:57:59 AM »

Did this bike come from Columbus Ohio? I swear I seen this bike either last year or year before on the north side of town.  Sweet bike btw. Miss my street glide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
00BIRMINGHAMTJ

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2017, 03:41:49 PM »

@Zjman The Bike Has Been Up In Indianapolis Multiple Times At the Shop Who Built It For Me. I Know They Took it To a Few Shows & Events Over The Summer Of  2016 So Its Possible That I Could Have Been In The Area But I Had It Built & It Was Just Completed In April-May Of 2016
00BIRMINGHAMTJ

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2017, 12:16:32 PM »

TTT
CHASMAN9
Just in town for supplies...
Hardline Crawler

Hardline OG Administrator

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2017, 12:33:07 PM »

This bike has Kevin Crowe's name written all over it.  Saweeet.....   Cougar

ADMINISTRATOR 

Gregg Cary
Chelsea, Al
"Heart Attack Buggy"
Many thanks to my sponsors;
Dewey, Cheat em, and Howe
#barkequalstraction

Sosebee's off-road and Performance
RCV Performance Axles- Strongest axles on the Planet-www.rcvperformance.com
Jays Hydrographics- www.jayshydrographics.com
Team Yukon
crowemechanical

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 09:23:29 PM »

I've been away from Hardline for awhile and just seen this LoL.
I'm actually going to be listing mine for sale. Time to get off two wheels and back on four

I have seen this bike in person and it is top notch
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:27:21 PM by crowemechanical » Logged
TacomaJD
Easyline Crawler

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 06:55:11 PM »

Time to get off two wheels and back on four

Don't do it! I did it once and will never do it again!  shit
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: