• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling in Lebanon (Middle East)

Cool stuff! Glad to see you finding the skinny pedal a little too. should be a tough rig. It must suck not to be able to easily source parts locally, which makes it more impressive to me.

creepycrawly said:
Cool stuff! Glad to see you finding the skinny pedal a little too. should be a tough rig. It must suck not to be able to easily source parts locally, which makes it more impressive to me.

Thanks - I had to pre-plan everything...so bought everything, slapped in a 20-footer and shipped...then figured things out...had some issues as we went along the build (and still do)...so yeah...the distance hurts!

Thanks for the kudos.

Re:

Impeccable English? Where ya from and why you there?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Impeccable English? Where ya from and why you there?

Originally from Lebanon but due to the war been living outside most of my life...mostly in Canada/US...based out of Dubai now, and will the relatively lenient laws and phenomenal terrain/seasons, wheeling in Lebanon is pretty cool. Also close to Europe for Ultra 4 Europe and some cool challenge trophies I wanna run.

Re:

Dubai is a nice town. Stay away from the Russian Hooker crowd in the hotels....buy one drink and they'll clean you out, just saying.

The dunes are cool out there too.

Cool rig just wondering why did you go with dual ori's were you worried about them controlling the unsprung weight

4ebd40d23ebf94f7fb8cd31ef4c4ab6e.jpg

How bout that ..... if I would have read the description ! Haha !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Dubai is a nice town. Stay away from the Russian Hooker crowd in the hotels....buy one drink and they'll clean you out, just saying.

The dunes are cool out there too.

;) - its become a great family town...outdoor activities 1/2 the year, and then we have outdoor activities indoors :) [Ski Dubai, bounce activities, etc...crazy!]

jccarter1 said:
Cool rig just wondering why did you go with dual ori's were you worried about them controlling the unsprung weight

That was definitely one of the reasons...also, I plan to race in some comps in Europe...I prefer to have a better set-up with duals for redundancy...I have a set of Sticky 42 Maxxis for higher speed events...

Re: Re:

DiscoDino said:
;) - its become a great family town...outdoor activities 1/2 the year, and then we have outdoor activities indoors :) [Ski Dubai, bounce activities, etc...crazy!]
Yes. Money has been spent to make anything possible. The theme park/water parks are top notch. As long as you don't let a woman drive, it is a cool place to spend some time and unwind. Rent the newest Ferrari, take a thirty minute cab ride to the next terminal at the airport, eat some of the best food you'll have in your life. I know I am all over the map, but that's Dubai for me....that was also 11 years ago. I am sure it is way different now. The palm frond islands were a big thing then too.

Latest posts