• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Snap On Plasma Cutter

4WHEELSUPPLY

FOR SALE $2000

Like new Snap On Plasma cutter. 30i Inverter style so it will run of 120v or 220v Used very little. Will include extra tips and other consumables. Paid 3999 new less than 12 months ago. I just dont need it anymore. Here are specs from snap on.

I will ship this to lower 48 for FREE. Ships anywhere else on your dime.

Description
• Inverter technology features a small yet powerful package
size that allows for portability in a variety of situations in
the shop or on the job site
• Material capability ideal for cutting a variety of ferrous, non-ferrous and high strength materials
• Cutting capacity cuts a maximum of 3/8" and will sever
up to 1/2"
• Adjustable amperage range from 5--25 A provides the ability to minimize distortion on thinner materials
• Depth-of-cut adjustability for applications such as panel removal around spot welds, adjusts cut depth to the top layer of material without disturbing the base layer
• Material capability ideal for cutting a variety of ferrous, non-ferrous and high strength material
• Pilot self-restart function provides the ability to cut perforated, grid or expanded metal applications
• Air supply system contains an air filter and pressure regulator to allow for either a compressed air or nitrogen air supply
• Protection LED warning system for low air pressure, high temperatures and system blockages
• Input voltage versatility automatically accepts 115 V or 230 V input power supply voltages at minimum current requirements
• Ideal for automotive repair, collision repair, heavy duty truck, farm and metal fabrication shops
• Inverter technology features a small yet powerful package size that allows for portability in a variety of situations in the shop or on the job site
• Included accessories includes power supply, torch assembly, ground cable and spare torch consumables
• Technical support industry-leading technical support of over 30 years of experience by calling 1-800-ABC-WELD to speak with a live expert