• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP September 15-17

I plan on being there in a one ton nissan turd. Pretty sure Ridered3 is the only person on the forum that knows me. He has been pushing me to get this thing on the trails all year.

Markrobinson said:
I plan on being there in a one ton nissan turd. Pretty sure Ridered3 is the only person on the forum that knows me. He has been pushing me to get this thing on the trails all year.

Well come on we will know you after we ride together!

CHASMAN9 said:
Ask and you shall receive, added to calendar.

ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks. You should bring the buggy up to GMP to ride/check out the large number of untouched trees or come up and hang around camp some.

ridered3 said:
Thanks. You should bring the buggy up to GMP to ride/check out the large number of untouched trees or come up and hang around camp some.

I plan to assault some of them virgin pines as soon as I can get it back. She's going under some extensive changes and will be back. I have never been to GMP and have heard nothing but good about the place. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I plan to assault some of them virgin pines as soon as I can get it back. She's going under some extensive changes and will be back. I have never been to GMP and have heard nothing but good about the place. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

if you want to go but the buggy isn't back you're welcome to ride with me. As far as I know no one is riding with me.

jeeptj99 said:
if you want to go but the buggy isn't back you're welcome to ride with me. As far as I know no one is riding with me.

Thank you for the offer, let's hope it gets done in time and you won't have to hear me scream like a girl.... molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Thank you for the offer, let's hope it gets done in time and you won't have to hear me scream like a girl.... molaugh

ADMINISTRATOR

Like you and your buggy, my jeep and I have an attraction to trees so it may not be that different from what you're used to :****:

tonybolton said:
Do you guys allow out-dated bypass crawlers to ride in the same park with ya'll?

Like you ride anywhere but Windrock!
Yeah, yeah, I know the struggle is real, and you can't hide money...