• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO-Christmas Crawl Toy Run Dec 2, 2017

money_pit_yj

Church on the Rocks (COTR) is having a Toy Run at Hawk Pride December 2nd. It is right between RBD and AOP's Toy Run so as of now it is not competing with anyone. All the toys and supplies we raise is going to the Alabama Baptist Children's Home. We will have door prizes and a bunch of other stuff. I will update this post periodically with details. We are going to have a big day with something for everyone.

We have tossed around the idea of gathering up any rigs that want to try and meeting at Maverick and having a "show". Let whoever wants to try, get a shot and then let every driver (and maybe a few folks from the crowd like Monster Jam) vote on who put on the best show. If there is enough interest we will make a trophy, something someone can hang in their shop and show off that they put on the best show of the day.
Anybody interested?

Checked the weather...gonna be nice :dblthumb:

I am going to post more details and a flyer as well. If anyone has any local off road spots let me know and I will send some paper copies to hang up.

Re:

Are we gonna have any give aways? Raffle off anything? I can usually come up with something. I am sure there are some other vendors that will step up

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Are we gonna have any give aways? Raffle off anything? I can usually come up with something. I am sure there are some other vendors that will step up

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

We are going to have raffles and give away stuff. Good question, thank you Kel thumb.gif

I'm working on that stuff now. I know Rough country will throw some stuff in.

kmcminn said:
May bring my son and us idle around. Hopefully it works out.

I am extremely disappointed in you sir. I give you the perfect opportunity to make a driveshaft joke and you pass. I mean literally tossed it up to be slaughtered, and you pass. I can only help you so much sir. Your getting soft in you're old age :dunno:

Re: HPO-Christmas Crawl Toy Run Dec 2, 2017

f839b32d8d6d741d8aebd6ad8dca171c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts