• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO-Christmas Crawl Toy Run Dec 2, 2017

Re: HPO-Christmas Crawl Toy Run Dec 2, 2017

rednecklights said:
f839b32d8d6d741d8aebd6ad8dca171c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is that?

My schedule is crazy but I'll try to make it.
May even bring the fryer to cook up some funnel cakes or corn dogs for a snack if anyone is interested

Eddyj said:
My schedule is crazy but I'll try to make it.
May even bring the fryer to cook up some funnel cakes or corn dogs for a snack if anyone is interested
Boom I'm now locked in! :woot:

BUG-E J said:
Boom I'm now locked in! :woot:

Interested in lining up some rigs and running up Maverick and letting spectators vote who put on best show? No time clock, just a man, a rig, and a hill. Surely there are enough guys willing to try?? Maybe see if we can talk a JK into doing it :dunno:

rednecklights said:

I am gonna say yes right now. I have been at the base of it ready to go and backed out. Not necessarily cause I was scared mainly because we had a whole other day to ride.....then broke on broke foot. :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
Interested in lining up some rigs and running up Maverick and letting spectators vote who put on best show? No time clock, just a man, a rig, and a hill. Surely there are enough guys willing to try?? Maybe see if we can talk a JK into doing it :dunno:
I've climbed it every time I've been to the park. Don't see why it would change now?

Re:

Climb maverick backwards or the bluff down from it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
This time do it with pizaaaz! Maybe hit that little red button about 3.4 seconds in :dunno:
Don't threaten me with a good time. Fwiw the later in the day you do it the better the show will be.......

That little squeeze rock about halfway up broke foot trail, that rock had my number last time I was there.

Eddyj said:
That little squeeze rock about halfway up broke foot trail, that rock had my number last time I was there.
I backed over it blindfolded last time I was there :dunno:

BUG-E J said:
I backed over it blindfolded last time I was there :dunno:
You seem like the type of cat that would back up on a lot of "things" blindfolded...

#BrokefootNotBrokeback

Eddyj said:
You seem like the type of cat that would back up on a lot of "things" blindfolded...

#BrokefootNotBrokeback
Hey I'm not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks

Latest posts