• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Burris Valley Ranch

A.T.M.

Planning a trip to Burris Valley Ranch in Ok. around Oct. 20th - 23rd. the park is only open 1 week end a month.
the drive from Nashville ,tn. is around a 8-10 hr. more detail to come later as Oct. gets nearer.
The park is very similar to Green Acres in Clayton, Ok.
Albert

Up Date on Oct. 20-23rd. to BURRIS VALLEY RANCH week end.

Talked with manager 713-806-9410

cost on riding $25.00 per day
his got 12 rv. sites at $40.00 per night with water & Ele.
has rooms for rent starting at $50.00 per night
he has a swimming pool shower / bath house

you can call and make arrangements for a rv. site or a rooms

Location is near small town Hartshorne, OK. on Hwy 270
take Savage Hwy/ rd. south
right on E 158 rd. / Burris Valley rd. small church on corner.

two ways to get to Hartshorne ,OK.
Hwy 270 out of Fort Smith or I-40 to Hwy 69

Planning on leaving Thur. Oct. 19th and stop some ware near Little Rock, Ar. and drive in Fri.

A.T.M. said:
Planning on leaving Thur. Oct. 19th and stop some ware near Little Rock, Ar. and drive in Fri.
Dunno if this tickles your fancy, but you'll be real close to Hot Springs. Could extend your trip and wheel Hot Springs ORV Park for a day, or maybe stay in Hot Springs instead of Little Rock. Food for thought.

from what i understand we may have about 10 rigs going, maybe some of them mite want to go to Hot Spring or Clayton!
we will talk it over at our next meeting.

albert

Just following up to see how many of y'all are coming out? We have 2 friends with buggys going from Dallas, my friend and I still working on our rigs so we will be there in a couple of RZR's to watch. Weather looks great so far!!

This park is great! The rock crawling is awesome, the traction is nuts and the guy who manages the park is a fellow diehard wheeler and just downright good dude. Find the time, make the plans and go visit this place.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 297
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 315
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 311
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 287
Thanks to everyone who helped in the difficult recovery of my buggy after it lost the engine on Gate Keeper. :dblthumb:

index.php

Latest posts