• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ride, boat, swim? Whatever

halcat

This is not a trail ride but since I sold my crawler this is the best I can do. I know some or you guys live around here and might have some input. There is about eight of us going to put in at Nickajack at hale marina Friday the 4 th of august. Going to gather and leave for chattanooga Saturday morning. Going to slip at erwin marina in chattanooga Saturday night and stay at spring hill mariot. Some time or another we are going through the lock to chichamauga lake and play some. There will be some pretty famous people, other than myself, on this ride. We have commitments from several but will wait and see just who shows up. We had this planed last year but had a big rain and messed with the river. This should be fun and might even try some Chattanooga whiskey.

lowbudgetjunk said:
That sounds like a great trip. I shall say a prayer for good weather.

Yep, sounds cool

i don't have a rig, or a boat, or the ability to get away for an entire weekend, but it sounds fun :dblthumb:

There was about 15 of us that made the trip from Scottsboro to Chattanooga last weekend and stayed the night, always a good time!