• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

tonybolton said:
Cheezy song or not....

http://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk
Good fitting song but the video is too much with the circumstances, I never got to meet him personally and I couldn't watch it, hard to believe a person ya know on a forum can effect your life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I was just leaving work and I had both hands on the top of the steering wheel and I said....." it's been a long day without you buddy".

Made me think of this song.

Re:

tonybolton said:
I was just leaving work and I had both hands on the top of the steering wheel and I said....." it's been a long day without you buddy".

Made me think of this song.

Yeah it has, been waiting on a text all day from him

I only talked with him once or twice about some parts but he was helpful and went out of his way for me. I always enjoyed the tech he brought here and learned a few thing from him. Prayers sent for his family and friends.

From the ride at Harlan :

970026DSC0482copie.jpg

From the last time I rode with him :

546877DSC6721.jpg

Re:

He was definitely proud of that buggy and he was a well-deserving man to have something that nice he worked hard paid for a lot of stuff and helped a lot of people out.

Everyone knows I joked with him about the can't hide money thing but that guy was a hard worker and deserved everything he had probably a lot more.

I am 600 miles away I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to come. Either way I am sending my buggy with a "trustworthy" friend. So if you guys could keep an eye on Kel and help him flip it back on its tires when he rolls it in the funeral procession I would appreciate it.
Holms was a big help to me getting me set up with a good LS it has all of his accesories on it. I will cherish that motor for a long time by having the most fun I can every time I fire it up.

Headed up tonight. Fitting that it was clear the whole way down and then it rained buckets when I got to Eds. Of course, Patrick and JohnG were testing my resolve to "wheel in the rain and to have a good time, no matter what"

Then Eds relative tried to shoot me with a gun. I luckily did not have to return fire. Then it poured the whole way home.
3246a07f6957f6209da9ca47fffff03a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

tnford88 said:
Really hate to hear about this. Didn't get to ride with him only once, but remember meeting him first on 15 at windrock as I layed in the ditch fixing my truck. Shortly after driving around the corner Tony busted his tcase and back they came. When I met him for his buggy shakedown at windrock, we had a blast. Rode for a little bit, then ran into some FL hardliners. He also let me ride in his buggy, which was awesome considering I'd never been in one before.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That was a good day, I was one of the guys from Florida you met on the trail. It was the maiden voyage for his buggy and it was a work of art. You could see the sweat he had in that thing making it all himself. In the hour we rode together like everyone else has said, you could truly tell he was a great guy and friend. Here's the one I have at the top of Trail 15 admiring his new rig.

Never met him personally (like most everybody else on here) but I didn't pm him a few times on here about a project I was gonna start and he seemed like a real stand up guy. Prayers and thoughts for him family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Headed up tonight. Fitting that it was clear the whole way down and then it rained buckets when I got to Eds. Of course, Patrick and JohnG were testing my resolve to "wheel in the rain and to have a good time, no matter what"

Then Eds relative tried to shoot me with a gun. I luckily did not have to return fire. Then it poured the whole way home.
3246a07f6957f6209da9ca47fffff03a.jpg

Kel you just made me laugh for the first time in 2 days. Is everything you do a adventure?

Re: Re: Pholmann

poolman said:
Kel you just made me laugh for the first time in 2 days. Is everything you do a adventure?
Yes sir. Wouldn't be fun if you didn't get shot at helping out a friend, or two.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I dunno man. I think if Patrick were going to make it rain, it would all be $100 bills. ;D

Re: Re: Pholmann

lowbudgetjunk said:
Yes sir. Wouldn't be fun if you didn't get shot at helping out a friend, or two.

Quit crying it was a .380, Puss. :'(