• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Re:

If it happens to fall on this weekend I might swing it. Ole lady is going to a bachelorette party and I'm a free man, well at least for 2 more weeks till we get hitched.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bebop said:
From the ride at Harlan :

970026DSC0482copie.jpg

From the last time I rode with him :

546877DSC6721.jpg

He looks like the unabomber in the first picture :rolf:

At the GMP hardline ride someone said which poolman are you, I laughed, I said the only one. The other is Pholeman. Funny part I got a couple PMs and somehow text about people wanting a LS. I'd just text them to Patrick and go on. Wish we could text him today.

Man do I hate this! First time I meet him and Lori was at the HL ride at Hawk Pride, they had just got there and was standing by the truck, I rode by on my little kx110, and pop a wheelie and screamed Roll Tide! Then I crashed and slide about 10 feet in the dirt, after they wiped the tears from laughing at me so hard we made friends and hung out at many more rides. Every time Patrick or Lori seen me, they screamed Roll Tide! Gonna miss him.

zukimaster said:
Man do I hate this! First time I meet him and Lori was at the HL ride at Hawk Pride, they had just got there and was standing by the truck, I rode by on my little kx110, and pop a wheelie and screamed Roll Tide! Then I crashed and slide about 10 feet in the dirt, after they wiped the tears from laughing at me so hard we made friends and hung out at many more rides. Every time Patrick or Lori seen me, they screamed Roll Tide! Gonna miss him.

Patrick told me this story at RBD 2016 and he had tears in his eyes just by telling it. :rolf:

Re: Re: Re: Pholmann

onepieceatatime said:
Or this dude!
3b6a8fb04e6ee168dc858c0e9d251ad1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
He looks like a KGB operative in some of those pics with sunglasses on Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is a funny story zukimaster, haha.

Mike, sorry for your loss. You seemed to know him very well. I only have a select few best friends, and I don't want to lose them.

I never met him in person. It was clear he had plenty of knowledge. Him, beerj and I were all going through the buggy building process at the same time so it was always a pleasure checking on his thread to keep me motivated. Did he get a chance to see his in paint? :'(

Eddyj said:
No but he had a color picked out...can't hide money green

Yeah man, it was pretty neat green and he was gonna do his panels in black with green flame and knowing Patrick it woulda been something to see!!!!

zukimaster said:

I was standing there when this happened. It was hilarious. molaugh

Guys when Patty first came here I trolled the hell out of him. He told Kel he was going to make me eat teeth soup. Fast forward a few years he is one of my good friends that I talked to nearly everyday. He was a great guy that had many friends. Just an all around good person.

Bought patricks old rig a while back.Super nice guy and very sad to hear this. Talked with him back and forth quite a bit on plans to fix up this ole ranger.

RIP buddy

kmcminn said:
Guys when Patty first came here I trolled the hell out of him. He told Kel he was going to make me eat teeth soup. Fast forward a few years he is one of my good friends that I talked to nearly everyday. He was a great guy that had many friends. Just an all around good person.

How fitting would it be if all the Classified only guys made their first real posts in patricks going away thread :dunno:

I do know Lori wants to finish the buggy and have it powder coated.Me and a few others of his friends will make sure it all happens.wont be anytime soon but we will post pics of it and hopefully Lori driving it.

I had been slacking really bad with keeping up with hardline lately, especially my build thread (hood rat buggy) Patrick had made it a point to txt me and give me **** about it atleast every other day. I first met him last June when I bought a set of super dutys off him, and like a lot of other ppl have said on here, he made me feel like I was one of his good friends from the first time we spoke.. through the few times we met up to get a bite to eat, or just me messaging him with random questions, he always had time to ask me how life was, call me a meathead, and always had a few words of advice.. I really admired the guy as a person and just as a friend.. my heart goes out Lori, Jeremy, mike and all his other close friends and family.. the offroad community and hardline truly lost a one of a kind. Hopefully through this tragedy Patrick will do what he done best, bring people from all over together. I have no doubt, his memory will live on, fly high brother..