• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Patrick talked me into this last week, just got it delivered yesterday evening

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    506.7 KB · Views: 118
That's funny, He talked me into this about a month ago. He traded a motor for it and let me pay him. He did all the work cause he wanted to see me upgrade my buggy. This pic is in his garage. I never had time to go get it.
546f7bfc919ca971e05a436b5607ee87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
That's funny, He talked me into this about a month ago. He traded a motor for it and let me pay him. He did all the work cause he wanted to see me upgrade my buggy. This pic is in his garage. I never had time to go get it.
546f7bfc919ca971e05a436b5607ee87.jpg

That's where my motor is he was working on too

I'm pretty sure that doubler was sitting on his trailer last time I road with him at gmp.

Visitation will be at Southside Baptist Church 1620 W Governor John Sevier Hwy Knoxville, TN 37920
Burial will be at Highland South Memorial Park 9010 W Simpson Rd, Knoxville, TN 37920

#bigbaldsoftie
#rudecrudeandsociallyunacceptable

The Luke said:
I definitely appreciate the offer. I'm in lebanon but my in laws live in Spring Hill/ Columbia. My only issue is I don't know if I'll have the extra time on Saturday to mess with hauling a rig down. A lot of it comes down to whether or not we will have the kiddo with us. If anybody else needs/wants it, give it to them. Otherwise I'll let you know closer to Saturday.
will do good luck and guys let me know

Always sad to see someone pass to early. Especially anyone in this sport. They are my kind of people. RIP

I really like the one poolman came up with. Ya see em all the time saying f#uck cancer. So why not #zerof#cksgiven

A couple years back I lost another wheeling buddy to cancer. They made a ton of shirts that said "eff cancer"

I'd rather have one slightly more kid friendly if possible. Most of my wheelin trips include atleast one kiddo that's just figuring out how to read and cuss. Haha

I like mikes #rudecrudeandsociallyunacceptable

Zjman said:
I really like the one poolman came up with. Ya see em all the time saying f#uck cancer. So why not #zerof#cksgiven

I didn't really mean that for a sticker, I said it's not appropriate lol. But when I think of one "saying" for Patrick that would be it.

bad80cj said:
Someone has got to know the times by now???
5BrothersFabrication said:
Visitation will be at Southside Baptist Church 1620 W Governor John Sevier Hwy Knoxville, TN 37920
Burial will be at Highland South Memorial Park 9010 W Simpson Rd, Knoxville, TN 37920

#bigbaldsoftie
#rudecrudeandsociallyunacceptable

I meant to say visitation is Friday 4-8, graveside we will find out today.

I jus installed a LS and a Atlas in the ol Kubota buggy thanks to Patrick. Got it running last week sent him a video so he heard it . I jus wish he could be here for the dyno numbers R.I.P. o pal ..

#who can post a video on here off my fb of patric?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-26-12-22-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-26-12-22-19.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 110