• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Re:

tonybolton said:
Damn....reading the online guest book tearin' me up all over again.....****....

Just left my regards on the guestbook, a lot harder than what I thought it was going to be

Re: Re: Pholmann

Eddyj said:
That's funny, He talked me into this about a month ago. He traded a motor for it and let me pay him. He did all the work cause he wanted to see me upgrade my buggy. This pic is in his garage. I never had time to go get it.
546f7bfc919ca971e05a436b5607ee87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I may or may not have rubbed my junk on it....I guess I am bringing it back down with me.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

And I peed on RickyB's tire. If I find your keys, it's gonna be donut time :)

Re:

Yes sir....we have a parking lot dedicated to crawlers and trailers.

Man you guys are on it. I hope he gets a good turn out. Have you guys heard anything from his students? I seen some of them were trying to have a car meet at the school in his honor.

Yeah, car show/memorial was a huge success. Real tear jerker too. Everybody had stories. Nobody knew how BIG of an impact Patrick had on these kids. A couple had stories of shitbag dads not being there, and they said Patrick filled that void. Some wouldn't have finished school if not for him. Like I said, real tear jerker.
04a1cd552695b363b56aa6acc0f2f7d3.jpg
553ad61fbbb22cc15e31e770865b5818.jpg
9391db1cc6cf7c518bbd242749785343.jpg
049f216d715b9c24def2da23633a0060.jpg
89036bef3cc5216c0480537f2dff3fb0.jpg
68b65db3da1c4e43ad18356aa4e5823c.jpg
cfb53ece3a44115f8e7438c7ab5ecbd9.jpg
b89d23137abdf846826751f6e8aa71d0.jpg
b9972dbea8c901f7c89d560be04f3f96.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ive been to his school during working hours and you could tell his students really looked up to him. A lot dropped by just to say hey and chat for a minute in between classes. He was a special kind of dude. Only knew Patrick the past year or so but he will for sure be remembered forever. Still cant believe he gone.

Whoa... those pics got to me.
Like I said, he was always bragging/complaining about his students. With him it was hard to tell which one he was doing, but it was obvious that he only did it cause he cared about them and wanted to see them better themselves.

I was talking to Holms inbetween classes and one of his students came in, I guess the kids had ran an extension cord so they could charge their phones and Patrick found it. So he put it on top of a high shelf. Well the poor kid seen it and was trying to get it down and pat just unloaded on him... I mean he didn't hold anything back. I was like " Damn Patrick you can't talk to students like that your going to lose your job..."
he says "no, it's cool I like him and he knows he's an ######ing idiot"

#herdingcats
#LsPat

Bebop said:
Truck & trailer parking lot :

501569PatrickfuneralsChurchParkingmap.png

Might be a dumb question, I know I can't make the visitation, are people bringing rigs for the gravesite service or is that more of a family close friends? I want to go but at the same time don't want to intrude on the family and those closest to him. when my granddad passed the grave site was more for family and those closest to him. does that make sense?

jeeptj99 said:
Might be a dumb question, I know I can't make the visitation, are people bringing rigs for the gravesite service or is that more of a family close friends? I want to go but at the same time don't want to intrude on the family and those closest to him. when my granddad passed the grave site was more for family and those closest to him. does that make sense?
Come on and bring rigs

Re:

Yep. Lori is of the mindset that the more the merrier.