• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Re:

Holy ****, talk about a knot in the stomach! Man that sucks so bad :(

SkinnyPedalRacing said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but is this the guy who lives in FL that owned a Shanes? If so, nice guy. Talked to him through pm every so often. I get a few screen names mixed up.

Pray to his family and close friends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No, that was JJ - Patooyee and he sucks, Patrick - Pholman did not suck.

Man, I don't know how to take this. I never had the opportunity to meet him in person but I've talked to him more over the past few years than a lot of my local friends. He was definitely one of my best "fake internet friends". Thoughts and prayers to all

Re: Re: Pholmann

Beerj said:
Man, I don't know how to take this. I never had the opportunity to meet him in person but I've talked to him more over the past few years than a lot of my local friends. He was definitely one of my best "fake internet friends". Thoughts and prayers to all
He didn't disappoint in person, he was a great, hospitable guy. I have lost all drive and focus today after the news. I am going to try and head up sooner than later and help console his wife. I know Mike is already there which gives some comfort.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

****in A....thats a guy I was hoping to look back with and have alot more good memories....****...

I don't get along with alota people so the ones I do i really appreciate.

#canthidelove Mr Pholman....i miss ya already....

1cde5b063b7e7713bf8b1abcd5165ab2.jpg

Man hate to hear this. Never met him but enjoyed reading his posts and information that he shared.

I can't believe this, he was a great guy, to say me and my wife, friends are upset is a understatement.

No way. Such a great dude. Helped me on multiple occasions. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Damn hate to hear this. I bought some parts from him an hung out a few times at the school while hes was finishing up his buggy great guy Going to be missed

Damn damn damn. I'm headeded to my aunts funeral right now then open up HL and see this.

I only rode with Patrick a few times, he was a good dude. :'(

I met him at the Hardline ride at GMP he was camping by Chuck, him and Corey were the last ones to leave the park. He had posted he was going to be at the September ride. This is so tragic, prayers for his Wife and family.

This is awful news. He was an awesome guy that I talked to frequently! I dropped my truck off with him for a 6.0 swap about a year ago and still haven't picked it up just cause I've been busy(lazy) and I'd joke and tell him to send me a video of it doing a burnout. We were going to make a big weekend of it hangout out and going on the boat when I came to town but kept putting it off. .

We are losing too many good ones.

Re:

This sucks to hear. I met Patrick at Hawk Pride and would text with him from time to time about different things. Was really looking forward to riding with him at Windrock the end of September.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

I just talked to him a few nights ago via pm on Facespace. Man, learning of this has shook me up.

News article on the wreck. Such a bad deal.

http://wate.com/2017/07/23/1-killed-in-knoxville-crash/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Patrick was as real of a man and friend as you will ever find. He would always take the time to text me and make sure life was good for me, especially when he thought it might not be during all my problems. A man made of 0% bullshit and 100% heart. God Bless Brother.

Tears are filling my eyes reading this.
You don't have to believe in God, because I do, and yesterday evening Patrick was very heavy on my heart. I pulled up HL and browsed a few threads, as a handful of you were on my mind, I honestly almost texted Patrick. Most know I hate texting unless it's quick and one liners. Patrick knew this and respected this. If it deserved a call, he called.
Patrick, you were always someone I looked forward to seeing a hugging at events. We will always love and remember you "P Hole Man". You were a great one.

LandSpeeder said:
Tears are filling my eyes reading this.
You don't have to believe in God, because I do, and yesterday evening Patrick was very heavy on my heart. I pulled up HL and browsed a few threads, as a handful of you were on my mind, I honestly almost texted Patrick. Most know I hate texting unless it's quick and one liners. Patrick knew this and respected this. If it deserved a call, he called.
Patrick, you were always someone I looked forward to seeing a hugging at events. We will always love and remember you "P Hole Man". You were a great one.

Eric, I understand. I told my wife last night that I needed to give Patrick a holler because I haven't heard from him as much lately... But I still didn't actually call him, I just thought about it. I am having trouble processing that. Patrick truly was one a kind in the best of ways