• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Yup....post his picture....the girls start poppin up! Lol!!

38689a7dc389efe04ac5b8a9ab295f07.jpg

Mr. leafspring said:
I Kno it may be a long thread :****: but has anyone noticed the veiws on the Indecision buggy build thread that sais it all right there about who were morning , great guy to say the least !!

Almost 74000

lowbudgetjunk said:
https://youtu.be/uKKUjFjsD7k

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahaha. You guys are crazy, but why would I expect any different!!!!!!

Hell yes. Damn good salute! Ya know never met the man but we did talk a few times. But it's crazy how you feel you know someone just from this forum. Never saw a dull moment with him and he would always steer you right. Definitely missed. God speed buddy. Know that had you smiling

lowbudgetjunk said:
Buggy is back home
f87e5fd06e44e68463b648bfb3404682.jpg

Drunk some beer in that garage tuff pic to look at. Remember when she was tubes only hurts to think about it's

Re:

Visitation starts at 4pm and goes on until 9pm EST. Get there early if you can because at Lori's request, it will be shut down promptly at 9. If by chance anyone has traveled a distance and is getting close to time, we will make sure you get to the front to pay your respects, especially if you are not able to attend Saturdays service.

Re: Re: Pholmann

tonybolton said:
Been a while since I've been up that way....is traffic usually horrid around 4-7pm?
I don't know my way around and it hasn't been that bad to drive....it is Friday though. We have had some slow downs to 5mph. I would say add an additional 30 minutes minimum to your travel time. Or just drive Tony Bolton style and show off that drift-abiltiy we've all heard about.

Tony, let me know which route you're taking. I want to make sure to follow behind you to pickup all those benjamins....

Re:

Whichever Road has the deepest ditches on the sides and holds the most aluminum cans. Really going to try and get my lights turned back on and maybe even a bucket of water this month.

Like really.... a mustang. It's whats pulling my covered wagon these days for "trips to the market". :( Y'all don't know bout that struggle with your gas burning and metal roof havin and godless anti gravity ridin auto-mo-beeelz.

tonybolton said:
Like really.... a mustang. It's whats pulling my covered wagon these days for "trips to the market". :( Y'all don't know bout that struggle with your gas burning and metal roof havin and godless anti gravity ridin auto-mo-beeelz.

Ever get that windmill built to charge your electric mower???