• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

I really appreciate the kind words Kel. I also gotta thank you for introducing me to all the other folks around. I felt right at home. But that's the one thing I'm noticing, you can strike up a conversation with just about anyone here and it's like you've known them forever. Hope to meet some more folks today.

I will be thinking about you guys today, hope someone does a nasty 4 wheel burnout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Pholmann

Bebop said:
I did not speak to Patrick about what song in general but I put the playlist together at Lori's request.

From Chevelle, there are Mexican sun and Breach birth in it.
Both good songs, will listen to them a little differently now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sad...cool....respectful....sad again....

1ee0fb6c5922c49d6a17099d97034ebb.jpg

Nice to meet the hardline guys that I didn't know, and to see the ones I did, wish it was different circumstances. I think Patrick would have liked all the rigs lined up, especially some of the LSs hitting a mean lick, including his. Lori wasn't scared to take it upstairs a couple of times.

poolman said:
Nice to meet the hardline guys that I didn't know, and to see the ones I did, wish it was different circumstances. I think Patrick would have liked all the rigs lined up, especially some of the LSs hitting a mean lick, including his. Lori wasn't scared to take it upstairs a couple of times.

I thank patrick would have loved it. And it was good seeing everybody. I wish it could have been under differant circumstances also

We are sorry to hear about him. Send prayers to his family.
We never got to wheel or meet him. But he sounds like a real stand up guy. One that you could be proud to call him a friend.

Re:

I got home just a little while ago. I hugged my wife and children and thanked them for the chance to help the family. Thoughts, prayers and words of encouragement are more than welcome for Lori. She has started a profile on here and I hope to give her as much hell on here as I do in real life.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

jeeppoor said:
We are sorry to hear about him. Send prayers to his family.
We never got to wheel or meet him. But he sounds like a real stand up guy. One that you could be proud to call him a friend.

Absolutely. He was definitely that.

Until today, I've struggled all week to wrap my head around this actually being real. I think Patrick would have loved it today, besides cussing at all of us for standing around in the heat. I was glad to see the huge turnout for him and his family. The buggy ride was enough to give goosebumps to every person there.

Huge shoutout to Bronco72 for letting me ride shotgun. That meant a lot to me to be involved, even though my turd wasn't running right.

Patrick,RIP Brother. Damn good to have known you and I look forward to seeing you again one day.
aff0b429797558667e230d87ec67b4a1.jpg

It was great to see the huge turn out people for the visitation and for the service.
I consider it an honor to have been a friend of such a good person. To say you will be missed is an understatement. RIP my friend!

I hated so much that I missed it, Patrick was really a great guy and was always so helpful to everyone, rest easy my friend, rest easy

Finally made it back home. It's really bittersweet. I would have liked to stay down there another night but that being said, situations like this can really make your heart ach for your family. I'm really glad I made the trip though. Met some awesome folks and said goodby to one. Also, I can't thank mike (5bros) and Misty enough for offering up a place for me to sleep. It's great knowing I've got folks down there that are willing to help out a wandering yankee. Also, Enzo, I expect you to be at Harlan in October with crepe wrapped pancakes.
And before I forget, I'd just like to point out that I woulda been home just a little sooner but Misty invited some company over and they blocked my way out. molaugh :driving:
9a94b3e9d1173baacc7f97e8186ce2f7.jpg

Broke the **** down two hours ago. The weight is not lifted, but is a little easier to bear. The tears were real, the thoughts were scattered but it was beneficial.

I was in a group text with said **** for a long time. I loved him more than my own brother and even though he called me ****stick ever time I saw him, he loved me too. We only kissed mouth closed.

This is the serious part, pay attention. I lost my mentor last year and one of my few true friends this week. I struggled with both losses and take solace in knowing both did what they were supposed to to. Life insurance and Wills. Get enough to cover your burial, cover your debts, leave enough to fund 4-5 years of your salary. JohnG and Patrick did good. Don't put your loved ones at risk.

Zander Insuance has a calculator here https://www.zanderins.com/term/needscalculator.aspx.
Figure out what you need. Everyone is different. I need a lot of coverage due to my kids, business and wife. Patrick needed less due to his lack of kids and debt to income ratio. But, he did get the right Insuance 6 or 7 months ago. Don't get caught in a bad situation. As well.....please, please, please get a will. Use a lawyer, or get one online and file it.

Beerj said:
Finally made it back home. It's really bittersweet. I would have liked to stay down there another night but that being said, situations like this can really make your heart ach for your family. I'm really glad I made the trip though. Met some awesome folks and said goodby to one. Also, I can't thank mike (5bros) and Misty enough for offering up a place for me to sleep. It's great knowing I've got folks down there that are willing to help out a wandering yankee. Also, Enzo, I expect you to be at Harlan in October with crepe wrapped pancakes.
And before I forget, I'd just like to point out that I woulda been home just a little sooner but Misty invited some company over and they blocked my way out. molaugh :driving:
9a94b3e9d1173baacc7f97e8186ce2f7.jpg

Glad to hear you are home safe. That was a drive. Should only be 8 hours to Harlan. Get you a new, less water logged switch panel, and come back and see us. Give the wife a hug and a kiss for letting you go on such a crazy adventure.