• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Maybe I'm being selfish....but I really hate the fact that I never got the chance to meet Pholman in person. We both talked about needing to meet sometime soon....but it never happened.

RIP buddy

Re:

I remember talking with Patrick on the trail about "that Mopar guy on hardline".

We were both like that's got to be one good dude and he knows his ****....you can tell... but man it sure is fun to rib him on anything Dodge related to that guy!!

Haha, thanks Tony. That means a lot man. This might sound gay, but I hope I get to meet you and that chevota guy too...

Really having a hard time with this.

Re:

No man.....just hate that it's events like this are the catalyst for things.

I'm 40....not sure if things are finally setting in with me but I'm trying to slow my life down and enjoy the scenery along the ride and enjoy more things I've taken so much for granted.

A few pics I have on my hard drive... First one is my new background.

vgHJMxHfvHf4NcYEoVUN2TDusP6rhEPLdBWLiGf2Gmc%2C74GlUbGk6kUtk7odJ7wyz2QP77vKG4US2L3w54223V8

bBG2Y5Zt150uFp4RvIMZzFtIF7qaBF9roWSf99KEs-Q%2CMbJW06zPCCN2uk_XvWwVKUARqtg_6L4KqurQE-wh4TQ

AL9DLM55WIE4oViMT5GNXDGeDBUk8HkIo4Iz4vqKtGw

N5KLQTYGTi8zwadKeIU5Lye-SECDA6Jv3OopUBLhTaA

Thinking about his miss too

YVAEHvkcvD9Ebf1A6mUFpuMibg5X-Dr2s--iIHIuS4c

Re:

I've sent a hand of gratitude to his wife Lori but I'm staying away and letting her handle it the best way she can.

Everyone handles these things a little bit different.

Re:

tonybolton said:
No man.....just hate that it's events like this are the catalyst for things.

I'm 40....not sure if things are finally setting in with me but I'm trying to slow my life down and enjoy the scenery along the ride and enjoy more things I've taken so much for granted.

I understand. I'll be 36 next month. The reason I don't get to ride much and don't get to meet many people that are on here is that I've been trying to spend as much time as possible with my kids.

Re:

tonybolton said:
I remember talking with Patrick on the trail about "that Mopar guy on hardline".

We were both like that's got to be one good dude and he knows his ****....you can tell... but man it sure is fun to rib him on anything Dodge related to that guy!!
We had the same convo. We may have possibly had it when we were all riding together tony, but Patrick assumed that I knew moparman. Patrick would also occasionally try to get me riled up about my dodges. I was like "look Patrick just because that guy obviously has good taste doesn't mean that we know each other".

So if no one else is going to make fun of him I will. Believe me this isn't something that I didn't say to his face either.
Never in my life have I met such a man's man when it came to every other aspect of his life except for small helpless animals. I'm pretty sure Patrick would've put his RV and buggy in a ditch without hesitation if a small bunny jumped out in front of him on the road. When it came to animals this man had a heart of a 13-year-old girl. He was one-of-a-kind.
He'd have your back and a barroom fight without ever asking you a question and then walk out to the parking lot and bottlefeed a baby opossum.

We are not promised tomorrow...

Re:

Patrick was a great link in the chain that could bring different people together.

I'm just keyboard cubicle city ****er that bought a 1ton rig....Patrick was one the hardest working, smart and logical hands on people I'd ever met.

Re: Re: Pholmann

Eddyj said:
So if no one else is going to make fun of him I will. Believe me this isn't something that I didn't say to his face either.
Never in my life have I met such a man's man when it came to every other aspect of his life except for small helpless animals. I'm pretty sure Patrick would've put his RV and buggy in a ditch without hesitation if a small bunny jumped out in front of him on the road. When I came to animals this man had a heart have a 13-year-old girl. He was one-of-a-kind.
He'd have your back and a barroom fight without ever asking you a question and then walk out to the parking lot and bottlefeed a baby opossum.

We are not promised tomorrow...
I agree. He called me a ***** many a times about hear felt subjects and then found a home for a 6-8 week old squirrel the next day. One of my favorite all time moments was making it further on Your Turn at Harlan, making him curse and continue on up the trail.

He was competitive, and a great **** talker too

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Just got off work, not really what I was expecting to read. I meet Patrick at RBD last, acted like he knew me for 20. He will be missed

I can't believe it. We have been riding with Patrick, Lori, Donnie, Amanda, Selvey, Donna, me and my wife Stacy. And we've met several of you guys/girls on the trail, or sometimes our favorite spot the campground. It's always half the fun.,, I know we all will miss him..... This is heartbreaking.

Re:

Never met him. Had been messaging him about motors and such. Really like seeing all these posts about his character. Don't know why and won't in our earthly lifetime but God needed him more than we do. I hope when I go I'm remembered as he is. Still praying for family and friends. But please keep the stories coming.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk