• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

The turnout and procession for the burial was impressive.
I got the honor of riding shotgun in Patrick's buggy for his last ride. Very emotional.

Lori has been amazing. Keep her in your thoughts.

997076IMG9501.jpg

Only been on this site for a short time, so I never had the opportunity to have met Patrick in person.... But after reading page after page over the last week about him and his life, I know I've missed out knowing a great person.
One thing I have learned is there is a lot of good and caring people on here who came together to honored his life.
My heart goes out to his family in what I know are some hard times...But rejoice in the time you had with him and keep his heart close to yours.

It was a real testament to see the people lined up outside the church. Patrick touched many people. We hit it off from the start. Texted every week just shooting the breeze or asking questions. Also had a great day riding with Lori and him at Golden Mtn.
My favorite line of his was 'Dammit man'.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Lori and his family. RIP brother.

glad to see such a good turn out glad to make it there with my rig and poolmans rig goo meet some people I knew and new ones Patrick would have been happy with the people there RIP friend

All yall are amazing, never met Patrick but the respect for his family shown say everything to me about what kinda man he was. My thoughts and prayers to all he left behind family and friends.

I am Lori Holmann, Patrick's wife. I cannot begin to express the gratitude that I have for the Hardline family. The amount of support that I have been shown by people offering their services, driving hours on end to get here, friends dropping everything and heading here to help, the phone calls, text messages, and messages on the forum have all been amazing. I can't imagine how I would have gotten this far without you all. Please continue to keep me and his family in your thoughts and prayers. I was very proud to be Patrick's wife, he was and is the love of my life, and I can only hope that I make him proud. Thank you all.

ljholmann said:
I am Lori Holmann, Patrick's wife. I cannot begin to express the gratitude that I have for the Hardline family. The amount of support that I have been shown by people offering their services, driving hours on end to get here, friends dropping everything and heading here to help, the phone calls, text messages, and messages on the forum have all been amazing. I can't imagine how I would have gotten this far without you all. Please continue to keep me and his family in your thoughts and prayers. I was very proud to be Patrick's wife, he was and is the love of my life, and I can only hope that I make him proud. Thank you all.

So sorry for ur loss keep ur head up. It would be nice to see u in the buggy out riding with us in the future as he would want it to be.

ljholmann said:

Lori, if you need anything just let us know. You have been part of the Hardline family for years now but welcome to the board officially. thumb.gif

ljholmann said:

Welcome to the madhouse. Ha. You need anything at all please let someone know. I will be in touch.

You will see me on the trail, I plan on running his rig. He had been showing me how to drive it. I got to drive it at GMP, and have some friends that have offered to help me get some seat time in it at windrock. I plan to be at Harlan in October.

Re: Re: Pholmann

ljholmann said:
You will see me on the trail, I plan on running his rig. He had been showing me how to drive it. I got to drive it at GMP, and have some friends that have offered to help me get some seat time in it at windrock. I plan to be at Harlan in October.
I am ok with Enzo helping with the buggy or teaching you about the tractor. Just don't let him on the zero turn. They don't have grass in France.

Welcome to the Hardline, where we choose not to make things easy :)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

ljholmann said:

Hey Lori, welcome to the board and please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband and OUR brother. One thing is for sure, he was loved as much on here as he was at home, and that was huge amount. Here on HLC we don't take matters like this lightly, when these guys say they are going to help you, THEY ARE GOING TO HELP YOU. What Patrick did for us is immeasurable and can never be forgotten and we can only hope to be the man he was. He will deeply be missed by one and all.
As for HLC, you now have your own identity here and hope you will contribute on here and not hesitate to ask for help. We realize there is a lot of things to take care of and Kel, Enzo, Mike and the others did last week are just a start for what we as a group are capable of. We all would like to see his dream of his buggy finished, come true and see you behind the wheel. His endless hours of hard work have inspired many of us to see our own projects through and for us all to get a chance to meet you on the trail, would be an honor for all of us. He would never leave any of us on the trail, and we sure would return the favor. You are now a part of this HUGE family for your enjoyment, whether you know us or not. IF there is anything you ever need, please do not hesitate to ask Lori. Gregg

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

Just timed out on my last words with friends game with Paterack. Another kick, another day. Tomorrow shall be better.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts