• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

I understand. I don't know how many times I've thought I'm going to text patr...... then I remember I cant.

Re: Re: Pholmann

poolman said:
I understand. I don't know how many times I've thought I'm going to text patr...... then I remember I cant.
I do the same and also with JohnG. I'll think, man that's something.......would know. And then I have a moment and go on.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Pholmann

lowbudgetjunk said:
I do the same and also with JohnG. I'll think, man that's something.......would know. And then I have a moment and go on.

I took a screen shot of my game with him, before it timed out. I was glad that I missed the notification it sent. Unfortunately it's the little things that gives us that gut kick. Seems like the big things, we can prepare for and somewhat make it through.

Re:

Listening to Chevelle Radio on Pandora while burning stumps in the yard, incognito. City life sucks with rules and regulations. But, a little PHOLE special on the radio is making the 99% humidity bearable.

:'( I'm just now seeing this. I had checked out of the forum for a time to get more work done. I was still trying to text Patrick about an ECU he was getting flashed for me. He text me on the 18th about the tune and I never heard back again. I was getting on here to message him when I saw the memorial ride... Dang man. Y'all know he was an awesome dude. I'm glad Ole Chrome Dome is in this little Instagram video trying to tell me and J that Showtime "doesn't feel that steep once you're up there!" I don't know about that, but I'd have drank lots more beers with Patrick. :drinkers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVTR62IDqn1/

I don't know how to go about getting my LS ECU back? He had just messaged me asking about trans and shifting on the 18th, So I don't know if it was flashed or not flashed. I don't remember the name of his race engine shop where it would be, I've always just dealt directly with Patrick. What should I do?

Edit: I got a message already .5 seconds after posting that Kel or Enzo will handle it. They'll see this tomorrow.

Moto85 said:
:'( I'm just now seeing this. I had checked out of the forum for a time to get more work done. I was still trying to text Patrick about an ECU he was getting flashed for me. He text me on the 18th about the tune and I never heard back again. I was getting on here to message him when I saw the memorial ride... Dang man. Y'all know he was an awesome dude. I'm glad Ole Chrome Dome is in this little Instagram video trying to tell me and J that Showtime "doesn't feel that steep once you're up there!" I don't know about that, but I'd have drank lots more beers with Patrick. :drinkers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVTR62IDqn1/

I don't know how to go about getting my LS ECU back? He had just messaged me asking about trans and shifting on the 18th, So I don't know if it was flashed or not flashed. I don't remember the name of his race engine shop where it would be, I've always just dealt directly with Patrick. What should I do?

Edit: I got a message already .5 seconds after posting that Kel or Enzo will handle it. They'll see this tomorrow.

Thank you for the Instagram video.

Happy birthday brother. You were right though, my buggy did need a LS. I should have listened to you a long time ago sir.

ADMINISTRATOR

Happy Birthday man! Miss the hell out of you

and he was right about mine too. I ended up going SD60 front and skipping straight past that d44.

Lori ask for me to post these. I think Patrick would have liked it. I know lots of us live hours away so it's nice to get to see his stone.
9af30d0943f1d2ad1ba8152b89ecdebf.jpg
e6c6622326187a954d1e444e737f2e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

poolman said:
Lori ask for me to post these. I think Patrick would have liked it. I know lots of us live hours away so it's nice to get to see his stone.

I felt like all the air got sucked out of me for a moment when I saw this, and out no where as I was gaining my composure I started to grin uncontrollably just thinking of all the different comments and thoughts he could make involving those flowers. I miss that man

poolman said:

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts