• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

43a9a44e705b85aaa49b8279a933a9fd.jpg
b1ef4b4048765416c3fbc3aefeeef7eb.jpg
d5f364eb780977fa94252039e06c84e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time I got to ride with him.. @ Chocco at the last "sanctioned" Hardline ride I believe.. he flipped Patrick (ridered) and my D.A. back over.. of course Enzo is heading up the recovery here as per usual thumb.gif

Rest In Peace...
Look up the definition of peace, sounds a lot like a place I'd like to spend a long time.

Visited the graveside with Lori this evening. I say graveside and not "him" because the part of him that made him my friend is in heaven and in our memories. I have a different view of the departed than a lot of people, I dunno, I might be weird...

RIP buddy.

This is still hard to see. I only met him once, the HL ride at Choccolocco last year, but he talked to me like we had known each other for years.

Re: Re: Pholmann

5BrothersFabrication said:
Visited the graveside with Lori this evening. I say graveside and not "him" because the part of him that made him my friend is in heaven and in our memories. I have a different view of the departed than a lot of people, I dunno, I might be weird...

RIP buddy.
http://youtu.be/aeJ4kp1AwY4

I'd say we're on the same page my friend. I'll never view those I lost as being in a box in the ground and I hope my loved ones don't do the same when I'm gone. This song pretty much sums it all up, as long those we lost are on our minds and in our memories then they continue to live forever and are never truly gone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Pholmann

onepieceatatime said:
http://youtu.be/aeJ4kp1AwY4

I'd say we're on the same page my friend. I'll never view those I lost as being in a box in the ground and I hope my loved ones don't do the same when I'm gone. This song pretty much sums it all up, as long those we lost are on our minds and in our memories then they continue to live forever and are never truly gone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Good damn song there. :dblthumb:

I'm wrenching on the buggy now.
Feels like I'm gonna ask him to pass me a socket every time I change bolt size.
Heart is heavy but I'm glad to see his dream turning as good looking at it is right now.

Bebop said:
Heart is heavy but I'm glad to see his dream turning as good looking at it is right now.

:dblthumb:

Bebop said:
Those sockets best be Mericain, Non of that French-communist metric crap!

I will not erase the last text messages we had from 7/27/17. His last message written said "Be safe today Brother" Miss my friend.

ADMINISTRATOR

That was the only thing I cared that I lost when I set my phone on fire at aop. I had just text him about meeting my son out in Utah. So I lost all of the texts from him about that.

Latest posts